Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting into a relationship is kinda pointless

Cynistic

Cynistic

Confirmed 3/10 truecel by others.
★★★★
Think about it this way; you treat your gf/woman well, she likes you back says she loves you etc, you might even spend months/years together.
As soon as a more attractive man(Chad) shows interest in her(whether hes facially attractive/tall or rich), her loyality to you will fly out of the window and she will cheat on you or if you are lucky she will dump your ass.

This is because they always have to monkeybranch(its in their brains), they want to climb the social ladder somehow, you are their trophy to brag with to other women.
Ultimately after your relationship is over all that time/resources spent on that women are wasted now and you are emotionally scarred probably.

The chance of this happening is ofc way greater nowadays due to social media/Tinder, which causes women to have access to way more Chads in a heartbeat.
I think there really is no point in trying to get into a relationship unless you mog most men in your area,aka you are a (atleast regional) Chad.

For most on this site we wont even get into a relationship, but just think about, if you get lucky and some woman will show interest in you.
You will probably get cheated on either way at some point in your relationship.

Also betabuxing=/=relationship, its you being her personal ATM aka shes a prostitute in that case.

Lastly JFL at womens standards;

pX5k3

80%of men are unattractive to women KEK. Meanwhile men dont rate women in a non-sensical manner.

Yeah, no, that's not exactly how hypergamy works. Surely, her peripheral view will always acquire possible new targets, but her acting out on those impulses is as much a matter of self constraint as it is a matter of conscious calculated risk, after all, AF/BB also has that BB part which is as necessary to the femoid as AF. I'm not saying this is not a possible scenario, just not a probable one.

This post just smells of cope and sour grapes, if you ask me.

cope, even chadlite gets cheated on sometimes, as long as someone is 5/10 in looks they should be slaying pussy right and left otherwise they are volcel. theres plenty of bitches who cheat, but there are genuine females, although they have high standards tho so gg.

not something truecels have to worry about tbh, no female ever looks at us.

Correct, OP. I no longer bother coveting LTRs with FHOs.

Only getting regular sex is the pipe dream now.

BlackPill47 said:

I'd wager it's easier to get sex from LTR than from one night stands if you're subhuman betabux. Regular sex isn't a pipe dream, there's a shitload of hookers you're overlooking.

Relationships are a joke in the current years.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
cope, even chadlite gets cheated on sometimes, as long as someone is 5/10 in looks they should be slaying pussy right and left otherwise they are volcel. theres plenty of bitches who cheat, but there are genuine females, although they have high standards tho so gg.

There are almost no genuine women out there, and its true if they are, then their standards are high as fuck.
Women in my age-range so 20-30 are picky af, their standards are retarded tbh.

Foxman8472 said:
BlackPill47 said:
I'd wager it's easier to get sex from LTR than from one night stands if you're subhuman betabux. Regular sex isn't a pipe dream, there's a shitload of hookers you're overlooking.

Idont really see the point in intercourse with random women tbh, I can just use my hand for that.
Its about a woman liking you(who you are) in general, thats what I want.

UncannyValley said:
Relationships are a joke in the current years.

Yeah our generation is fucked in regards to relationships.

There is no point of LTR if monogamy is not enforced.

Think about it this way; you treat your gf/woman well, she likes you back says she loves you etc, you might even spend months/years together.
As soon as a more attractive man(Chad) shows interest in her(whether hes facially attractive/tall or rich), her loyality to you will fly out of the window and she will cheat on you or if you are lucky she will dump your ass.

This is because they always have to monkeybranch(its in their brains), they want to climb the social ladder somehow, you are their trophy to brag with to other women.
Ultimately after your relationship is over all that time/resources spent on that women are wasted now and you are emotionally scarred probably.

The chance of this happening is ofc way greater nowadays due to social media/Tinder, which causes women to have access to way more Chads in a heartbeat.
I think there really is no point in trying to get into a relationship unless you mog most men in your area,aka you are a (atleast regional) Chad.

For most on this site we wont even get into a relationship, but just think about, if you get lucky and some woman will show interest in you.
You will probably get cheated on either way at some point in your relationship.

Also betabuxing=/=relationship, its you being her personal ATM aka shes a prostitute in that case.

Lastly JFL at womens standards;

pX5k3
80%of men are unattractive to women KEK. Meanwhile men dont rate women in a non-sensical manner.

Eh, this is nature though, man. Men and women have both evolved to consider this option. How many guys get rich in their 50's and then decide to upgrade from their grouchy, menopausal wife? What depresses me personally is that it's, like, part of everyone. No one can feel completely "safe" in a relationship.

This might sound weird, but I resent women less than I just resent SEX. Maybe I'm less of an incel and more of a voluntary celibate, who knows.

C O P E
O P E P
P E P O
E P O C

a relationship is kinda pointless​

The likely disloyalty will hurt but I wonder, does it necessarily poison all memories and positivity or would you still have fond mixed feelings about the experience?

Shannon was waiting for James, a White male.