Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Getting into the military made me appreciate female friendships

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
Because I’m stuck with retarded low EQ baboons for all day, these mothrrufckers are insufferable damnit I shouldn’t have deleted my Facebook. I had a couple of female friends I could vent too but they wrote me off over time. Hell, I could even be talking to my oneitis if I was more chill about her not wanting my dick.

Never began for cannonfoddercels

etarded low EQ baboons for all day
Just give your life to your country bro
Experience tru frienship and camaradery bro
Don't see a single foid irl during your greatest years bro
Get killed quickly or get a shit tier retirement after 20 years with no qualification, no hope, no family, nothing.

Just give your life to your country bro
Experience tru frienship and camaradery bro
Don't see a single foid irl during your greatest years bro
Get killed quickly or get a shit tier retirement after 20 years with no qualification, no hope, no family, nothing.
It’s mandatory 9 months service lol. I’m already 3.5 months in

It’s mandatory 9 months service lol. I’m already 3.5 months in
Oh ok. That's really awful, sorry buddy boyo.

I just can't stand the army recruiters and copers who choose this path because they think they somehow hacked the system. They are the epitome of cuckoldry.

Oh ok. That's really awful, sorry buddy boyo.

I just can't stand the army recruiters and copers who choose this path because they think they somehow hacked the system. They are the epitome of cuckoldry.
The army has less humanity than women

The army has less humanity than women
And yet women aren't supposed to be used as cannon fodder... The army is probably a crypto feminist institution that's merely used to purge the male population of beta sad fucks.

Fuck that, they tell me they’re not even interested in talking while chad gets to creampie them

And yet women aren't supposed to be used as cannon fodder... The army is probably a crypto feminist institution that's merely used to purge the male population of beta sad fucks.
i wouldnt be surprised