Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over getting mogged so badly it feels like ive been murdered

U

unwantedbysoyciety

Greycel
how do I deal with the feeling of getting mogged to oblivion, I already got used to getting mogged by 6'2 normies or chads since heightflation, but recently I've been mogged to oblivion by a 6'6 chad in the grocery store, I just imagine how many options this dude has and I noticed foids looking at him while I was waiting in line, I can't go outside without being reminded how over it is

Last edited:
how do I deal with the feeling of getting mogged to oblivion, I already got used to getting mogged by 6'2 normies or chads since heightflation, but recently I've been mogged to oblivion by a 6'6 chad in the grocery store, I just imagine how many options this dude has and I noticed foids looking at him while I was waiting in line, I can't go outside without being reminded how over it is
i dont care atp. i can get mogged and move on with my day.

i dont care atp. i can get mogged and move on with my day.
It just makes me realize how over it is, heightpill is brutal, God couldn't even make me 6'0, I had to be 5'8