Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting MOGGED at the gym

Void.

Void.

Court Jester
-
No matter how hard I try, I get brutally mogged. Ive been going to the gym regularly a the gym for 2 years now and I still feel weak and pathetic. Im 5'3 it never began but i thought gym would give me confidence which it did a little bit but also makes me angry that some chad can lift once a month and mog me anyway.

I feel like an handicapped person on a wheelchair watching people walk and run so easily. I will never know how it feels like to have a normal body.

My life is on nightmare mode, yet normies gaslight me telling me that my life aint so bad as if they know how it fucking feels like to live my life. They have no idea. They would rope the first day if we swapped bodies.

Luckily for me, I love running and run on the local track or on the trails. I do bodyweight workouts at home.
Push ups, pull ups, dips and kettlebell workouts,
I´d say that im very fit and apart from working fulltime in a cookie factory, its a VERY good cope for me. However, I will never go to the gym anymore. Fuck the gym.
It´s pretty much Chad and stacy territory now, unlike back in the days.

Then stop going to the gym retard
You're creating your own problems