Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel getting my ps4 back

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
called my mom who is out of town today and asked for it again. just hung up when she started declining. she just texted me that she asked her friend who is holding it to bring it to me.
im not really happy about it. my mind is FUCKED

fuck her friend lmao.

I want to buy one

what game are you looking to play?

what game are you looking to play?
buying Ruiner immediately. Pick back where I left off on earth defense 4.1. replay some of Furi. maybe complete sleeping dogs if I can even remember how to play

Buy a new game like god of war or something new.

And you shouldn't be happy with seizing your property. Even if you fucked up, that's not the way to parent.

Whatever you do, don’t buy FarCry 5. I wasted over 200 hours on that piece of crap and the ending was complete bullshit. Fucking done with that franchise. Mad Max is pretty good though.

Whatever you do, don’t buy FarCry 5. I wasted over 200 hours on that piece of crap and the ending was complete bullshit. Fucking done with that franchise. Mad Max is pretty good though.
Isn't Mad Max feminist crap?

Congrats man. I hope you can enjoy your video games

consoles are overpriced pieces of shit that shouldnt exist
You can buy a super computer for like $1500
Or you can buy a $400 ps4 that has more games and an el cheapo $300 laptop