Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Giga- LifeFuel: Corona virus is likely to become an extreme pandemic

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
We can only know confirmed cases of infected individuals, not to mention China's history of lying and under exaggerating statistics. It is most likely that the figure of infected people are 2, 4, maybe even 10x than we thought.

The virus is often a- symptomatic, alot of people won't be able to detect the plague, thus spreading it covertly

The virus takes up to a month to incubate, similar to the point above, allowing it to spread covertly

The virus is on every continent, globalism has allowed us to go anywhere at anytime, spreading it everywhere

If an infected person is somehow cured, the disease will not be effected by the immunity and will simply kill them by a heart attack instead

And the best part is, we win no matter what.
If chad/ normies die, we win
If incels die, their suffering ends
If everyone dies, all suffering ends

This disease isn't too lethal.

Globalization is based, by the way.

I hope it wipes out the entire curryland.

We can only know confirmed cases of infected individuals, not to mention China's history of lying and under exaggerating statistics. It is most likely that the figure of infected people are 2, 4, maybe even 10x than we thought.

The virus is often a- symptomatic, alot of people won't be able to detect the plague, thus spreading it covertly

The virus takes up to a month to incubate, similar to the point above, allowing it to spread covertly

The virus is on every continent, globalism has allowed us to go anywhere at anytime, spreading it everywhere

If an infected person is somehow cured, the disease will not be effected by the immunity and will simply kill them by a heart attack instead

It all depends on if Italy screws up now.

No, nothing will happen as usual.

They've handled it pretty well so far. I guess they shit in the street so much some lousy virus from China can't handle those Chad viruses in India buillt from thousands of years worth of street shitting.

If it cant kill in curryland, the filthiest and most unhygienic place in the world, it wont be that big of a deal

If it cant kill in curryland, the filthiest and most unhygienic place in the world, it wont be that big of a deal
They've handled it pretty well so far. I guess they shit in the street so much some lousy virus from China can't handle those Chad viruses in India buillt from thousands of years worth of street shitting.

By curryland I meant the entire ethnic/ brown portion of earth population. Oh well :shrugs:

Coronavirus doesn't even need to hit that hard to cause the economic collapse. Only 77k are infected in china and it already crippled the industry. Imagine that in the US, foids suddenly not getting their welfare checks. Lifefuel.

I doubt it. It’s just fear mongering from the media for the low iq masses.

Realistically, unless the virus mutates and becomes very lethal, nothing will happen.

Let's hope it mutates bruh.

Realistically, unless the virus mutates and becomes very lethal, nothing will happen.
That's true. At this point it only kills elder and generally weak people. No chad would actually have to fear this virus since most chads are healthiest people on earth.

Lifefuel for us isolated incels.

That's true. At this point it only kills elder and generally weak people. No chad would actually have to fear this virus since most chads are healthiest people on earth.

It might at least kill some of the very elderly Chads who still mog us.

This disease isn't too lethal.

Globalization is based, by the way.

For workers, it completely fucks them over.

For smart people who invested properly, they see a lot of gains.

For CCP party members in high positions, they get rich as fuck.

etc.

That’s possible

its over for coronacels

Oh i hope to god.

SAVE US CORONA VIRUS CHAAAN

If any incels catches the corona-chan, be sure to spread it to as many foids as possible.

yeah it's very cool, hope as many chads and foids die as possible :feelsEhh: and not like I'd catch it, I stocked up on flour and shit with my mom and I'm neetmaxxed :feelsokman:

Hope foids with giga aids and stds get this virus and mutate it and spread it to everyone they fuck

tbh if your healthy and not old or young you prob wont die.

im more concerned for both my parents because they are both elderly and one of them has severe throat issues, so if it comes here they may be fucked

Fucking communist Chinese faggots,genocide Ur own people,not others :feelsBox:

But for a lot, once you've caught it and it subsides you'll never catch it again.
Coronaviruses mutate very often. Once it mutates your body may not recognize it, hence no immunity, you have to go through the whole charade again.

It'll likely keep mutating and reinfecting people all around the world again and again.

Also, even mild cases sometimes get long-lasting damage. If they are infected by a mutated coronavirus again, chances are they're gonna need a hospital bed.

Imagine what shitshow it would be if, say, 10% of the population are constantly sick.

People will die because there aren't enough resources to keep everyone alive. Virtually every country economy will tank. High-ranking officials will be dying with people around them fighting for their place.

Unless a miracle happens, this shit will change the world.

Giga cope. We won’t even remember this virus in a few months tbhngldedsrs. Stop trying to escape life and keep wage slaving until you’re 90 dirty inkwell.

Street-shitting based fuckers have immuned themselves from this. Curries are too based for the western cucks and Chinaman

Just-shit-on-the-fucking-street theory finally pays off

Street-shitting based fuckers have immuned themselves from this. Curries are too based for the western cucks and Chinaman

Just-shit-on-the-fucking-street theory finally pays off
Street shitting has given curries an immune system that can fight off any disease. Everyone needs to street shitmaxx NOW to prepare for the coming coronachan.

Make sure to stock up on masks and disinfectants so you can be protected to the greenhouse carbon corona queefs that the big femoid industry is currently spraying the air with. When feminists queef, it spreads the coronavirus upwards of 800 times more coronavirus particles in the person's raduis than would normally be spread.

You have to be retarded if any of u want to die such a painful death lol
Aside from that I'm very happy cuz my bullies went to northern Italy, place where the corona is already spreading:feelsEhh::feelsPop:
corona chan will punish those who laughed at me

It's expanding nothing more

@TheSecondComing

Thoughts?