Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Giga rope fuel Suicidal ppl don’t enter. No girl will ever love us this much. Roastie sends birthday text to chadfish

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Leak her nudes pls

I am gonna make a post about standing up 1 foid and her crying in a bar with pictures, videos and audio of her. Gonna be rope fuel seeing how much girls want chad
It will be lifefuel to see them crying over their chad dick chasing retardation. Maybe it will teach her a lesson and she'll tell other cunts to stop going out their league.

what a cuck u saved her as babe. u forgot u were chadfishing lmao. u could screenshot the "babe" and then rename her as slut1 or whatever

fuck u cuck kys already

what a cuck u saved her as babe. u forgot u were chadfishing lmao. u could screenshot the "babe" and then rename her as slut1 or whatever

fuck u cuck kys already
Damn you are right I didn’t think of that high iq

It will be lifefuel to see them crying over their chad dick chasing retardation. Maybe it will teach her a lesson and she'll tell other cunts to stop going out their league.

No this Grl is actually a Stacy, chads looks match

No this Grl is actually a Stacy, chads looks match
BRo are you actually incel? The phone call sounded so believable. She thinks she is talking to chad its fucking hilarious. How does it feel to be chad during those phone calls for example? Seem so surreal to me

I'll never have this because of the way I look like :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Pass the rope boyos

I wonder if you can manipulate a girl into thinking you are a chad, make her attached to you, and then her accepting you when you reveal your real self.

BRo are you actually incel? The phone call sounded so believable. She thinks she is talking to chad its fucking hilarious. How does it feel to be chad during those phone calls for example? Seem so surreal to me

feels alright. I am gonna post a conversation with 3 different girls 1 after the other at 12 am that I had last week.

knowing chad can pickup his phone and call any of these whores at middle of nigh to come suck his dick makes me rage.

I’ll post that soon just need to edit the audio clip
There was no phone call on this thread :feelshehe::feelswhere:

I'll never have this because of the way I look like :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Pass the rope boyos
51h5W59PByL SX425 Here bro

That girl's got some loose screws

feels alright. I am gonna post a conversation with 3 different girls 1 after the other at 12 am that I had last week.

knowing chad can pickup his phone and call any of these whores at middle of nigh to come suck his dick makes me rage.

I’ll post that soon just need to edit the audio clip

There was no phone call on this thread :feelshehe::feelswhere:
Meant the other thread then where you posted the phone call

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back