Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Giga trucel trait: you've seen the majority of your life in front of the screen

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Barely remember anything from the past. The screen took my life. I've easily spent over 2,0000 hours gaming if not more.

You mean 2000 or 20000 ?

Since elementary school I've only spent my life in front of the screen - my eyes are so fucked up but I can't imagine life without being in front of the screen.

You mean 2000 or 20000 ?
i've easily spent over 20k hours gaming. I'd say the number is much higher since I've been rotting on video games since I was 8.

I have no life outside of the internet

I have no life outside of the internet
me neither i've actually never had a social life. It was always rotting at home and playing games or watching youtube.

I don't have any stories to tell anybody. Life in front of the PC filled with easily forgivable memories.

What do I tell someone who hypothetically asks me to tell him a funny story from my life ?

-Yeah dude I had autism mental breakdown in CS :GO and started imitating monkey sounds. :lul: :blackpill:

I spend 2k hours gaming just on gta online :feelsjuice:

I spend 2k hours gaming just on gta online :feelsjuice:
spent 4k hours in total in CS:Source, around 2k in CS:GO, 5k in league of legends (probably more), 363 hours in dead by daylight, probably 3k hours on SAMP and around 4k on cs 1.6 since I used to play it shit ton as a kid.

These numbers are just assumptions but I am pretty sure that I am not far from the truth.

spent 4k hours in total in CS:Source, around 2k in CS:GO, 5k in league of legends (probably more), 363 hours in dead by daylight, probably 3k hours on SAMP and around 4k on cs 1.6 since I used to play it shit ton as a kid.

These numbers are just assumptions but I am pretty sure that I am not far from the truth.
god damn 5k hours in league of legends? didn't play much of it, but I can't imagine being stuck in a match with retards for an hour.

The screen is all I've ever known. I couldn't live without it.

Yea very giga chad to fuck your life

god damn 5k hours in league of legends? didn't play much of it, but I can't imagine being stuck in a match with retards for an hour.
league addiction is real.

Yea very giga chad to fuck your life
what is this yapping nonsense ? Didn't understand what you are trying to imply what CHAD are you talking about ? :lul:

Yep. Although it wasn't always this way. I peaked in Elementary school and have been on the down ever since.

I have always isolated myself with video games and youtube

There's nothing outside for me.

I've probably spent 5 years worth of my life behind a screen

38 years of gaming for me. I must be well over 20000.