Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel GIGA TRUECEL TRAIT: even your parents know it's over

GENETIKXL

GENETIKXL

Deathnik
★★
"if at least i knew you went to heaven I'd be at peace" lmao as if suffering rn wasn't enough.

what a joke this earth is. but whatever, some are born chads and normies and then there's us.

Truecel trait: Giving a shit what sex havers think of you.

Your parents ascended, they are normie faggots, get over it and cut them out.

being a truecel it's actually like just being a something out of this earth.

those "ugly guys" with gfs are actually normies.

actually compare yourself to them... the only difference is that you're deformed.

it's like comparing a person with down syndrome and some recessed chincel, both are ugly but there's a difference.

i cant cut my parents out, i would have nobody left IRL

even Your parents ascended
brutal

Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Yeah tbh idc what they have to deal with after tonight (or any day of this year cause i don't want to go college looking the way i do)

i cant cut my parents out, i would have nobody left IRL
nigga the moment you lose everything IRL is the moment you understand the meaning of life
Yeah tbh idc what they have to deal with after tonight (or any day of this year cause i don't want to go college looking the way i do)
nah nigga, go to college, even your ugly ass might ascend with drunk foids. If you don't ascend in college you wont have another chance till 30, and again at 55. College is your closest chance, most of us kill ourselves before 30, you might not make it to attempt late ascension.

nigga the moment you lose everything IRL is the moment you understand the meaning of life
so basically quit my wagie job, cut off my parents and fuck off in the woods?

so basically quit my wagie job, cut off my parents and fuck off in the woods?
Take your money, and start homesteading. Off the grid.

nah nigga, go to college, even your ugly ass might ascend with drunk foids. If you don't ascend in college you wont have another chance till 30, and again at 55. College is your closest chance, most of us kill ourselves before 30, you might not make it to attempt late ascension.
it's to over because my deformities are getting worse. tbh i don't want to live like this any fucking more.

but anyway, goes to show euthanasia should be applied to truecels or "ugly people" like normies say. this world will be plagued with Chads in the future anyway, due to women being whores and hypergamous, which is okay because THE PAIN WILL NO LONGER EXIST.

it's to over because my deformities are getting worse. tbh i don't want to live like this any fucking more.

but anyway, goes to show euthanasia should be applied to truecels or "ugly people" like normies say. this world will be plagued with Chads in the future anyway, due to women being whores and hypergamous, which is okay because THE PAIN WILL NO LONGER EXIST.
If you dont go to college you might as well figure out a plan to rope asap. You wont make it to 30 with this attitude.

Take your money, and start homesteading. Off the grid.
wouldnt i be bored out of my mind? no friends and no copes i would go insane or achieve nirvana

and how tf would i get plumping, heating etc

do i need to build the whole thing from scratch?

wouldnt i be bored out of my mind? no friends and no copes i would go insane or achieve nirvana

and how tf would i get plumping, heating etc

do i need to build the whole thing from scratch?
After you pass the border or boredom and ascend into nirvana you will feel true bliss

You will create it yourself, dig an outhouse nigga

You can buy a lot of its parts, just start googling it.

Create a homestead! Homesteadmaxxing nigga

After you pass the border or boredom and ascend into nirvana you will feel true bliss

You will create it yourself, dig an outhouse nigga

You can buy a lot of its parts, just start googling it.

Create a homestead! Homesteadmaxxing nigga
where is your homestead? :feelswhere::feelswhere: are you a poorcel?

i would like to have my homestead in the middle of some forest so no normies can see my shit

My dad always knew i would struggle

My parents are blackpilled

My father is extremely bluepilled and never gave a fuck about me anyways, my mother straight up told me to my face that my only hope of ever ascending is by betabuxx