Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over GIGA truecel trait: you talk to yourself like you are in a relationship

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
sometimes i talk to myself as if i was having a conversation with a woman and when i go to bed i say goodnight to myself...i also frequently walk around my house and imagine scenarios like i have people over, it sucks

I used to do this until it became too depressing to handle. :feelsrope:

This is so fun to do. I cant lie lol. I do this with everything though constantly having fake convos/scenarios playing out in my head. I might've officially lost it :feelsgah:

I never do this, mainly because I hate my family outside my room but you lonely trucels I never saw a life with that much privacy and control where no one talks over you as depressing, but of course I can only guess, I've never lived like that.

I have an imaginary gf it's over for me

I always react to the TV or vidya like a foid is watching it with me:feelshaha:

My imagination is really strong but I don't talk to myself it's weird and a schizomaxxed trait

Stop tapping my phone!

Gdmf!

Can't relate, I hate foids too much to even imagine one having a conversation with me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back