Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait:Your (especially younger) siblings are getting married or are married

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I dont have this trait but I cant even imagine having to attend your brother/sister's wedding while you are still a lonely KHHV who never had foid experience and you just want to cry your eyes out at the wedding, I've heard stories like this from some incels before and oh boy I might have to go through this soon.

I don't have any siblings but my younger foid cousins are both married i think. Younger cousin probably had a couple of girlfriends already.

I don't have any siblings but my younger foid cousins are both married i think. Younger cousin probably had a couple of girlfriends already.
:feelsrope:
This same situation is happening to me this year with my foid cousin while I rot alone at age 20

Not yet but some people I went to high school with are apparently getting married, saw it stal king their instagram bc I'm a nosy little shit

Cat Spying GIF by CuriosityStream

This same situation is happening to me this year with my foid cousin while I rot alone at age 20
try rotting at age of over 30+ with no experience with foids not even holding hands

Not yet but some people I went to high school with are apparently getting married, saw it stal king their instagram bc I'm a nosy little shit

I dont even want to look at their lives, I just look on news and hope they go to prison or die of something

try rotting at age of over 30+ with no experience with foids not even holding hands
Hello me in 10 years (if I am still alive by then)

Speaking of hand holding deadass during my 8th grade year I was gonna get set up with a Mexican Stacey for a dance parade that was going on for the end of the school year and she fucking backed out because she told the teachers she wasnt comfortable going with me.

Last edited:
My younger sister's wedding is planned. In addition I'm supposed to be her best man. I don't know whether she'll ask me to make a speech yet, but if so it's gonna be :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:.
Also, my foid cousin around my age has offspring.

My younger sister's wedding is planned. In addition I'm supposed to be her best man. I don't know whether she'll ask me to make a speech yet, but if so it's gonna be :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:.
Also, my foid cousin around my age already has offspring.
Brutal, this is bound to happen to me soon, I hope I dont have to make the speech

Its even worse when you THE INCEL has to a make a speech for sex havers flexing in front of you.

Meanwhile my cousin is getting married to a chad that she met by TEXTING HIM

Kitten Meow GIF

Brutal, this is bound to happen to me soon, I hope I dont have to make the speech

Its even worse when you THE INCEL has to a make a speech for sex havers flexing in front of you.

Meanwhile my cousin is getting married to a chad that she met by TEXTING HIM
Lmao and they retell the stories of how they met without an ounce of cringe.

every single one of my siblings is married with multiple children

my sister is starting to be too old to be likely to ever marry

My brother brings girls over while I rot

Truecel trait : You don't even have any women in your family beside your mum