Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GigaChad finds out what it feels like to be an incel but...

1. Your phrasing is weird, you are speaking as if your specific children are set in stone, and their race merely changes based on which woman you impregnate, so by choosing white you didn't "give your kids an unfair advantage", you denied one set of children a chance to live, and opted for another because it would be easier for you, that isn't some great selfless act of parenting, its really just selfishness, and its funny seeing you trying to rationalize this as though you are doing something selfless for the sake of your children, WHEN ITS REALLY JUST ABOUT YOU

They are like your trophies at that point
You cannot give something to someone who doesn't exist. Therefore all kids are born in this world for selfish reasons.

He doesn't give a fuck about the guy. He is just saying this because it looks good and people will instantly forgive an attractive guy anyways. 1 day after the accident he was plowing pussy.

"You see it too....For me its always like this" -Silent Hill 2

I wish he would have experienced our suffering for a long time

Why?

I'm incel too, I'll black pill them from young, teach them to never get married and to understand their social standing, provide them with all the resources they need to succeed and help them find careers and etc they enjoy, they won't have to wait till 20+ to lose their virginity like me, I'll take them both to the best whores I can find that fit their preferences and they'll get to fuck raw

I'll create black pilled demons in my image, and they won't have to work their way up from scratch like I did, being incel is only a problem because we lacked proper guidance and resources, I can help my sons cheat the system and know their place in the world

JFL if you think someone like me is going to raise their sons regularly
If you plan to have kids, use surrogate and at least an 8/10 stacy eggs tbh..looks doesnt just effect your sex/romantic life. It also affect your social and professional life.

Even if your son would be able to fuck with prossy bcs of his rich dad, hell still be considered inferior if he was ugly, and hell only have friends that wants to use him for his money.

If he comes out of his mother tall (at least 6 foot) and gl (doesnt even have to be chad, at least hi tier normie), you dont have to buy him any prostitute, just make sure hes nt, and hell be a perfectly happy and successful kid.

I think a 7/10 man with a single parent will still do better in life than a 5/10 with two parents.

basicly you might be able to buy him prostitute, but dont kid yourself if hes ugly hell still be unhappy and hateful no matter how you raise him or how many prossy you got him.

Only way to make sure having healthy, happy, succesful son is using surrogate with stacy egg donor. They already have ways to select gender, in 10 years or so, this method would be way more developed and affordable.

theres no point bringin ugly kids into this pointless existence, if youre gonna create a life you have to make sure theyre as gl as possible. Otherwise you just bringing them here to suffer.

Last edited: