Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel GIGALIFEFUEL WESTERN EUROPE WILL BE BURNED DOWN AND IT'S FOID WILL BE RAPED.

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Dwkud5DX0AER0Nm.jpg

I definitely think the civic nationalist countries will disappear eventually, and globalist countries. I'd say probably the UK, Sweden, France, Germany... and America too and many others.

Any country that sees itself as being open to everyone and that ethnicity doesn't matter and all this will eventually be replaced by a stronger group.

Time will tell I guess.

attila the hun all over again

At the rate some of these ethnics are breeding and leeching benefits and resources, I cant imagine Whites remaining the majority in any of the major First World countries with their open borders.

Lifefuel for Ethnics maybe

Doubt the future will be this exciting. The change will probably be a slow burn like in America if Europe doesn't go full nationalist

Ragefuel. Many incels will die in wars while women escape to other counties, and if they don't they will get raped by the arabs will probably enjoy that to some degree.

Mashallah. may westoids suffer (in minecraft)

let's hope we will can rape some teen foids (in minecraft™ ofc)

nice fantasy lol not much will change then

NO PROTESTS NO NIGGERS NO MUSLIMS NO IMMIGRANTS IN SUPERIOR CROATIA!! MEGA GIGA FUEL FOR FASCIST CROATS!! NOBODY FUCKS WITH US OR THEY END UP IN CONCENTRATION CAMP JASENOVAC!!! OVER FOR NONCROATCELS!!! CROATS ARE THE ULTIMATE ARYANS!!

Attachments

• 1646921069581.jpg
    1646921069581.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 7
The future of the western world in the next 100 - 200 years will look like how California looks right now.

It will just be a bunch of rich whites and a few asians living in their gated communities (by then, it will be armed with watch towers and drones). Then there will be the masses of browns and blacks living in the inner cities that WORK for those whites and asians who control all of the wealth.

There will be mass inequality and strong tension along class and race (mostly race). Crime will spillover to the suburbs often and riots will become a lot more frequent.

There will be a considerable amount of mixed race people living in no man's land in between the rich white and asians, and the blacks and browns of the inner cities.

It will be a like a very gloomy post apocalyptic movie. No one is really marrying or having children except for the upper class. And these rich folks tend to have kids at a very late age spawning newer generations of retard autists.

On the bright side, I think mass inceldom will disappear by then since Asian men would be long awoken by now and know that America (or the west) is definitely not a good place to live primarily because of the lack of love and sex. The Asian men that you do see in America in this future era will only be using it for higher education purposes or as a business opportunity. Even then, an unreliable, untrustworthy, and unprofitable shitty one at that most likely.

I think its clear even to the huwhite man (both Anglos and Jews), that East Asia and Asia in general, is the future. Their only gripe is that its not open or globohomo enough. They want East Asia to look exactly like how it looks like in San Francisco. Asian men walking around alone everywhere with their hands in their pockets and seeing WMAF couples literally everywhere. By then, East Asian men will have a very good excuse to not allow immigration. Because westerners will be known for drugs and crime (in reality, westerners are known for taking all of the pathetic self hating noodlewhores).

Last edited:
You know what I'm thinking :feelsthink:

This isn't an incel forum, this is a forum for shitskins with an inferiorty complex

Hopefuel indeed! ALLAHU AKBAR!!! :ahegao::ahegao:

Still not gonna lower women's standards, I'm sorry inkwell:foidSoy:

The only thing really helping Incels would be if women needed men again for survival and ressources.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back