Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Girl at volunteer job has social phobia, gets unlimited sympathy despite putting zero effort into conversations

rockwell1488

rockwell1488

Navy Commander
-
So this week I'll be volunteering again but I doubt I'll get along with this girl, she expects me to start every conversation. You guys know what'll happen if I keep talking to her on morning tea break: SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

Oh, I didn't mind the first few times he came up and talked to me back when I was getting to know him, it's just that lately I've lost interest in him, but he keeps talking to me. If my feelings change then he should respect that - I don't need to give a reason.

Even if I had her phone number and email address she still wouldn't talk to me. Last week I asked her to chat with me after work but she snuck out without leaving her number (her mum picks her up from volunteering... on a fucking week day, JFL)

"Just buy her coffee bro"

haha yeah right, she wouldn't even show up. I'd wait around for hours hoping that she would arrive but just be too scared to enter the café, then later I'd discover that she 'forgot' and just couldn't tell me because "lost my phone" (insert excuse) then I'd wait 7 days until I next volunteer and by then she'd have gone cold. Okay it hasn't happened yet but this is what I've come to expect from girls with social phobia (as in, legit Social Anxiety Disorder)

Fuck coffee dates, I couldn't think of a bigger waste of time and effort - never been on one in my life. This girl is really intelligent, so tame watercooler conversation gets old fast, like I talked to her on the last 2 shifts that I've worked, and I'm already tired of the conversation. I'm too autistic for casual conversation, I mean I can handle it only to a certain point. Last week I sat on the floor legs-crossed, in front of this anxiety chick and I waited for the conversation of the others to die down. Then I just started talking to her magically and then someone left the seat next to her, so I was able to sit next to this gorgeous foid for the duration of our break. She is all smiles for me at this stage, it's like the calm before the sulk-storm. I know what I expect of her, but she will never tell me what she expects of me. How can I possibly please her? It's like playing Minesweeper: I'm going to end up NTmaxxing to the point where I consider everything to be a possible mine, and there'll be flags on every cell :trepidation:

If I don't make a move then I will be disqualified. If I do make a move without knowing the exact effect it will have, then I risk fucking it all up.

I can't believe that I'm willing to show up at a girl's house with a hand-written love letter, and in other cases I sit on the damn floor, waiting for a spare seat, just to talk to a girl.
No wonder Elliot Rodger did what he did. Women should approach me, and they should show a modicum of empathy and respect. I can do EVERYTHING to show interest in conversing with a foid, but after a while it gets tedious and I bet they tire of it too. I just want this chick to give me her address so I can caress her butt and squeeze it, and then throw her on the bed and pump her full of cum and get her preggo. What's the point in watercooler chit-chat and stupid fucking foreplay in the form of coffee dates? It leads no-where. I just wanna cum in her pussy, no foreplay or mating rituals should be required for that!

inb4 "why aim for a hot foid, get a 4/10". No thanks. I want a girl who is my IQmatch, not my looksmax.

These social phobia girls are such teases - they're always shy personalities who are sensitive and who wish to do nice things in the world, but it's impossible for me to act male and lead her, if she is unwilling to follow or respond to basic social cues. Fuck, these chicks can't even follow direct instructions. They always live with their parents until they're 30 and they get automatic respect from everyone because of MUH ANXIETY DISORDER.

If this chick hadn't showered for 3 days, stunk like crap and was depressed, with acne and no make-up, everyone on this board would still lick the sweat and salt from her face and say "I love you" while looking into her eyes, but obviously all men are self-absorbed pigs and offering sex to us, in exchange for everything we can possible give, is obviously not a good enough deal for 100% of foids.

IT'S OVER!

If a hot chick offered to fuck me then I doubt I'd be able to get it up, knowing that my DNA (sperm) would be trapped in a condom and promptly be thrown in the trash, in such situation it's predictable that the girl would lose interest in me. If she doesn't want to make babies for me and be my soul mate then I don't see the point. Volcel moralfag for life, baby! Sorry truecels but I am a mentalcel and my expectations of foids are basically hardwired into my brain, not since birth, but in the past 6 years I've learned what I want from women and I just can't get it. I also cannot compromise because all I'm after is loyalty and regular catch-ups with a foid, but it is all in vain.

It's over sir!

YOU. GET. NOTHING.

Sex would be nice, but how does one get a constant, uninterrupted supply of it, without being Chad and without being a rich escourtcel?

Time for a revolution. We must bring thy laws of White Sharia.

Am I correct in understanding a woman wants you to talk to her? :feelsahh:

This post made me anti-white.

Regular sharia would do just as well.
The parents decide who their daughter marries.
I think I'll end up becoming a muslim.
Its the best compromise.

i aint reading all that shit

What in the ever living fuck. It sucks knowing that I'm not autistic and all of my problems are just caused by me being ugly.:feelsrope:

What the hell are you even talking about? I'm one paragraph in and lost, you could probably condense all that bullshit into like 5 sentences.