Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious girl borned with out a nose

She'll already had 100 boyfriends by the time she's 18. Women cannot lose.

I hate foids but eh... this is still sad. I hate to see this sort of shit. Call me bluepilled but this girl is going to suffer in life. Foids in general do not suffer like men, not even close, but having an incredibly debilitating condition like this is an exception.

If it were a man he would be told to take more showers.

Eugenics would of prevented this. Who will really suffer is the incel genetic abomination she will eventually give birth to, especially since she won’t be breeding with Chad

More debilitating than the femoid mutation for BPD.

More debilitating than the femoid mutation for BPD.
You sound like a kid named Eugene who collects bugs in a jar. “hew hew hew these femoids hew hew hew”
211077-6feac18a9ccd5210f328ccb19464164c-png.481620

Eugenics would of prevented this. Who will really suffer is the incel genetic abomination she will eventually give birth to, especially since she won’t be breeding with Chad
How so? That's not genetic and the family only started knowing about it after birth