Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Girl called me ugly in middle school, her house burned down

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
Back when I was in 7th grade there was this burritowhore that was always very loud and extroverted, and she used to sit right in front of me in class. This was a nightmare for 12 year old me, as I was quiet and socially awkward.

She was friends with all of the popular kids and anytime I would say anything back to the popular kids if they bullied me, she would rush to defend them and give me shit for it. One time I was sitting in class and I was laughing about something, it was the face of a donkey making a funny face and it looked pretty fucking ugly.

I turned the book around to show another kid from across the room and she happened to be sitting in the same area. She saw the photo and then said “You know, (my name) that donkey looks just like you” in an angry tone as if she was angry at me for no reason. The entire class erupted with “OOOOOOOHHH” as middle schoolers usually do when someone gets roasted, and I shit you not the teacher did NOTHING to defend me. I wanted to kill that fucking bitch for humiliating me like that. There was another time when she just randomly said to me “your face just pisses me off” and then she laughed like an evil fucking cunt. I genuinely wanted to cry and kill myself because of that piece of shit cunt. I thought about that moment for weeks and weeks, and even beyond then I never fully forgot about it. It’s moments like that which are burned deep into my subconscious which caused me to be even more high inhib than I already was. Many of my insecurities stem from my horrible middle school years.

Now that I got that depressing story out of the way, it’s good to know that God is on my side sometimes when it comes to punishing those who have wronged me. This didn’t happen recently, but a while back I heard the news of this girl’s house burning down, and holy fucking shit did I laugh and celebrate. Her family lost everything in the house, and I had nothing to do with it. No revenge was ever necessary, she simply got what she fucking deserved by divine intervention. It crossed my mind before shutting my eyes and I just couldn’t go to sleep without sharing this story with you all, because to this say it still joys me to say that this stupid cunt’s house got destroyed by a fiery inferno for bullying and belittling me in middle school. Those were some of the most humiliating moments of my life and the lack of self esteem I developed is one of the reasons I’m on this website today.

This was the first time something like this happened where someone who wronged me got their karma. I had a math teacher in high school who would always get pissed at me for no reason and his class was so fucking hard and I ended up failing it. One time I asked a really autistic question in front of the whole class like “is that the same hard drive on your computer from when you taught in middle school?” I said this because he used to play a bunch of songs in class and he also taught in my middle school where he did the same thing. For some reason the way I said it sounded really autistic and awkward so the entire class, including him, just stared at me like I was a complete fucking weirdo, and I couldn’t have felt more embarrassed. This was right before Christmas vacation, so what a great start that fucking was. I got fucking humiliated yet again as an autistic subhuman.

Anyway, it turns out that this math teacher got knocked out by a student who is currently in his class, and I mean legit knocked on his fucking ass, causing the school to have to go into lockdown. Holy fucking based, piece of shit normies and foids are getting their karma left and right for humiliating me. Anyway, I just wanted to share this all with you guys. That’s all

Back when I was in 7th grade there was this burritowhore that was always very loud and extroverted, and she used to sit right in front of me in class. This was a nightmare for 12 year old me, as I was quiet and socially awkward.

She was friends with all of the popular kids and anytime I would say anything back to the popular kids if they bullied me, she would rush to defend them and give me shit for it. One time I was sitting in class and I was laughing about something, it was the face of a donkey making a funny face and it looked pretty fucking ugly.

I turned the book around to show another kid from across the room and she happened to be sitting in the same area. She saw the photo and then said “You know, (my name) that donkey looks just like you” in an angry tone as if she was angry at me for no reason. The entire class erupted with “OOOOOOOHHH” as middle schoolers usually do when someone gets roasted, and I shit you not the teacher did NOTHING to defend me. I wanted to kill that fucking bitch for humiliating me like that. There was another time when she just randomly said to me “your face just pisses me off” and then she laughed like an evil fucking cunt. I genuinely wanted to cry and kill myself because of that piece of shit cunt. I thought about that moment for weeks and weeks, and even beyond then I never fully forgot about it. It’s moments like that which are burned deep into my subconscious which caused me to be even more high inhib than I already was. Many of my insecurities stem from my horrible middle school years.

Now that I got that depressing story out of the way, it’s good to know that God is on my side sometimes when it comes to punishing those who have wronged me. This didn’t happen recently, but a while back I heard the news of this girl’s house burning down, and holy fucking shit did I laugh and celebrate. Her family lost everything in the house, and I had nothing to do with it. No revenge was ever necessary, she simply got what she fucking deserved by divine intervention. It crossed my mind before shutting my eyes and I just couldn’t go to sleep without sharing this story with you all, because to this say it still joys me to say that this stupid cunt’s house got destroyed by a fiery inferno for bullying and belittling me in middle school. Those were some of the most humiliating moments of my life and the lack of self esteem I developed is one of the reasons I’m on this website today.

This was the first time something like this happened where someone who wronged me got their karma. I had a math teacher in high school who would always get pissed at me for no reason and his class was so fucking hard and I ended up failing it. One time I asked a really autistic question in front of the whole class like “is that the same hard drive on your computer from when you taught in middle school?” I said this because he used to play a bunch of songs in class and he also taught in my middle school where he did the same thing. For some reason the way I said it sounded really autistic and awkward so the entire class, including him, just stared at me like I was a complete fucking weirdo, and I couldn’t have felt more embarrassed. This was right before Christmas vacation, so what a great start that fucking was. I got fucking humiliated yet again as an autistic subhuman.

Anyway, it turns out that this math teacher got knocked out by a student who is currently in his class, and I mean legit knocked on his fucking ass, causing the school to have to go into lockdown. Holy fucking based, piece of shit normies and foids are getting their karma left and right for humiliating me. Anyway, I just wanted to share this all with you guys. That’s all
Hopefully she died in the fire

Only bad part of her house burning down is that she didn’t wasn’t there to get horribly disfigured, would’ve made the karma perfect for her after treating you that way

Only bad part of her house burning down is that she didn’t wasn’t there to get horribly disfigured, would’ve made the karma perfect for her after treating you that way
Brutal, What a waste of a perfectly fine house then.

What a shame

She was petting one too many black cats and walking on too many cracks haha, jk I'm not the superstitious type. This bitch only got what she deserved!

this reminded me of a nasty math teacher i had who liked to humiliate me in front of everyone. one day her son was hit by a car while riding his bike and died. i got paid.

I'm glad God helped you from time to time, but he hasn't done that for me. All the people who wronged me are most likely doing better than me and will never receive their negative karma.

If i was you and i still had her number i would text and make fun of her that her house got burned down

I sometimes stalk the profiles and blogs of foids who rejected me in the past and most of them have gotten diabetes over the years. It makes me feel happy knowing they arent healthy.

Karma, one of the few based things about Hinduism.

Justice served

Sometimes doing nothing = you win.

Christian Bale Yes GIF by PeacockTV

Good for her and the teacher. I've been seeing a lot of students knockout teachers lately, what's with that though

Bitch get beaten down by the Karma

never happens in my life
fuck yall superstitiouscels

Celebrate Lebron James GIF by ESPN

What can I say except extremely based turn of events.

My bullies are now getting hot gfs, some are starting families and getting good jobs while i rot. Life is unfair

Same bro. Is there an exit?
Idk, subpar genetics is a prison. No matter how much you try, you will always be inferior to the genetically superior

Hm what is your opinion on money/status?
You're either born into it or have the iq and connections to acquire it. Still getting women as a ugly rich guy will only get you to betabux which isnt ideal.

Statusmaxxing is more or less the same as a ugly person, you can just betabux. Status is pretty useless if you dont have money from it though.

You're either born into it or have the iq and connections to acquire it. Still getting women as a ugly rich guy will only get you to betabux which isnt ideal.

Statusmaxxing is more or less the same as a ugly person, you can just betabux. Status is pretty useless if you dont have money from it though.
Tbh I have to say I agree.

dnr but im happy for you bro!

Burn this world

Read every single molecule the foid one was very based and lifefueling :feelsokman:

Send images of her burning house (in minecraft)

Man. Sorry.

Shame she didn't get horribly burnt in the fire leaving her disfigured for the rest of her life.

Where did he go? He hasn't posted in a long time.

Someone made fun of my height in middle school, a few years later he developed a heart problem and he had to get a transplant, he won't live to his 40s, even though karma is not real, I'd like to think that he got that because of what he said to me.