Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girls' lives are amazing and heavenly!

They went to the beach and ate food, so interesting.

dogpill striked me

not a care in the world

They should post a pic of themselves taking a big shit and it would be far more interesting than the garbage mainstream tiktok cliche bullshit

I hope they step on a sea urchins!

Obviously, women have better live than us. Btw, women purposely made our lives a living hell by denying us love, intimacy, and sex. Women are to blame, its not our fault that we were put into this terrible situation

2023 07 19 15 41 32

"GIGO"

I don't know what it is about foids, but they're all obsessed with this "traveling" lifestyle like it's some sort of special personality trait. I don't understand the reasoning as to why it's so prevalent among them. Possibly because they have nothing else going for them personality-wise and try to cling onto anything to make them look somewhat cultured without leaving the realm of what's acceptable to normies.

2 much fakemaxxing would rather be a man

she's rich
Women still live it easy, my mom is a spic immigrant and we've grown up poor for a while, now she has a beta buxxer paying for my siblings and her and her stuff, where the fuck is my wife babe buxxer?

May the supreme gentleman himself give them their judgement

Makes me rage thinking how much better a decent looking girls life is better than mine, and she’s completely oblivious to it.

Tutorial mode with cheats. And then they bitch about the "patriarchy", JFL.

women's lives are actually miserable in a sense. Yes their quality of life is objectively higher than the average male's but they are still largely miserable and take ssris more than men because women like a swarm of locust are never satisfied.

I don't know what it is about foids, but they're all obsessed with this "traveling" lifestyle like it's some sort of special personality trait. I don't understand the reasoning as to why it's so prevalent among them. Possibly because they have nothing else going for them personality-wise and try to cling onto anything to make them look somewhat cultured without leaving the realm of what's acceptable to normies.
They want to explore the Chads in other countries

they have unlimited options if they wanted to the average foid could have a saudi prince waiting at her house to fuck her

You're aware that they planned most of that footage and they could turn at each other's throats for finding out they're wearing the same bag, are you?