Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

girls pussy literally have an itch that only BBC can satisfy

Q

quazz

Banned
-
These days girls pussies literally have an itch that only BBC can satisfy, this is especially true for white girls. I have heard girls talking about how they think black guys are bad boys and how their dicks are so big and how bad they want them. This is a fact and saying it isn't is a cope. For whatever reason girls can't get enough of black guys whether it is the jewish media or their own natural feelings either way they want it. Girls are literally craving a BBC pounds their sweet tight pussies. Even jailbaits around 14 are getting into the hip hop culture early and just wish a muscular black guy with a BBC would pound their sweet tight jailbait pussies.

Race-traiting whores!

Exactly, the white male nowadays is seen as a weakling, mere white boy that fights for BLM while the black own their white girls; western propaganda has implanted the notion that blacks are more virile, masculine, capable men than white males, who serve as cuckolds on the system for the bulls (black supremacy); white girls seek to be blacked, they daydream about it, in western society the figure of the bull already took place, for example: See how fascinated and interested females talk when they talk about black males, see the curiosity or addiction to being even more blacked, it is a trend. A black has more chances than a white male, he is considered a bbc even if he has a mid-penis (which is already bigger than mine, i am 13 cm and 15cm is quite big enough); the bbc represents the supremacy and priviledge that blacks have, how much opportunities and richness they can get the more the white males simp for them; the sissy trend is occult and underneath the plan for white masculinity: Is a inside joke that whites are inferior to Bulls, that whites are "racist priviledged Sissys" white the Black is the one that knows it better, who is the one that actually act as a Man. Western Media is the one to blame, unknown if blacks are the ones that get to satisfy the most, 15cm is atleast required and maybe blacks pull that off, most Black Males have atleast 15, i do not know, so whatever.>​

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back