Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Girls treat hate incels and treat them like shit because they're afraid of being RAPED by them" (???)

mmm

mmm

Self-banned
-
There seem to be a lot of people are convinced of this (many on this board, in fact), but this is really making girls/women seem way more innocent than they actually are.

When a girl is legitimately terrified of you and is sure of an imminent raping, they don't mock you or insult you or glare at you arrogantly with a look of utter disgust and contempt. If they're really scared of you their posture "shrinks", they look as though they're being backed into a corner or they run and hide or they beg for mercy and try to bargain with you. (Trust me, I've experience both and know the difference)

They mock you, insult you, and treat you like shit because they view you as beneath them and think they're superior to you. To them you trying to talk to them is as if a peasant/peon tried talking to a queen/aristocrat. That's just how superior they think of themselves. They wouldn't dare do this to a man they viewed as an actual threat. They despise you because they think they are better than you. That's all there is to it.

Edit: I remember reading a story about how guy whistled at queen Marie Antoinette because he thought she was hot, so she had him executed( had him put to the guillotine). That's more the kind of dynamic that happens with incels.

Last edited:
They are afraid of a certain type of incels, tall ogre-like subhumans. Of course a regular soycel doesn't scare them.

They are afraid of a certain type of incels, tall ogre-like subhumans. Of course a regular soycel doesn't scare them.
Well some are afraid of me, and I'm only average height. Though, I'm also very quiet and have a habit of appearing when people least expect it.

I thought by appearing mysterious and brooding or building muscle it would do anything , problem is that I have a giga soy face. I have to try extremely hard to appear angry or serious but it just looks absurd.

Take the indimidationpill. Really good post brocel. Glad you brought this up.
Thx. Are you gen Z or a millennial? I think there is something to theory of microplastics and estrogen in food/water supply feminizing men. A lot of guys are less masculine looking than their fathers and grandfathers as well.

Completely on point. I've thought about this for a long time.

I was coping hard thinking that maybe I could intimidate normies... but then the moment of brutal realisation hit me that I was being disrespected all my life by normie manlets and autistic low tier normies. If they were truly scared of me , they wouldn't even dare fight me. They wouldn't dare yell at me.

I thought by appearing mysterious and brooding or building muscle it would do anything , problem is that I have a giga soy face. I have to try extremely hard to appear angry or serious but it just looks absurd.

Take the indimidationpill. Really good post brocel. Glad you brought this up.
I know you probably wont post your picture, but is there anyone famous or semi-famous who looks like you? (just to get an idea of what you mean)

Last edited:
It's because you're ugly.

All the saying they're scared, rape, etc... is just an easy socially acceptable response for them to blame you and never admit that they're shallow.

I have experienced both also as I'm a tall ugly man. It's rare that women are generally scared.

They wouldn't dare do this to a man they viewed as an actual threat
this is true, but toilets only call people incels from the safety of their home none of this shit happens in real life because they know even men smaller than them can easily overpower them

I have had both, if I cut my hair short I look like a serial killer / creep, if I grow it long I look like a nerdy homo, I am currently nerdy homo looking and woman treat me with inferiority, maybe I should serialkillermaxx again.

this is true, but toilets only call people incels from the safety of their home none of this shit happens in real life because they know even men smaller than them can easily overpower them
Maybe for some foids. A lot are really convinced that they can beat up manlets. You can see this on "IT"

Absolutely. I've never had a women IRL begin to say what some of these slags say online.

This is another reason why online dating and social apps have further fucked up the dating market. Further invincibility for women.

I have had both, if I cut my hair short I look like a serial killer / creep, if I grow it long I look like a nerdy homo, I am currently nerdy homo looking and woman treat me with inferiority, maybe I should serialkillermaxx again.
Most serial killers are good/average looking, though and not incels. Are you just going by what other normies do and they think ugly = serial killer?

Last edited:
Most serial killers are good/average looking, though and not incels. Are you just going by what other normies do and they think ugly = serial killer?
It was "lustmurderer" to be specific, that is creepy looking, not Dahmer or Bundy, been called it 3 times by people I didn't know, basically I creep people out with my face and autismo

Having to see my visage is rape in and of itself

They fail to understand that rapists tend to be very high inhib; some are even successful with foids, but rape because they're horny af and/or won't take no for an answer. True incels are too withdrawn, paranoid, and sensitive to deal with the hassle of overpowering a foid and risk getting caught.

Especially if they are Ethnic, or god I say it, Black.
Tall Sub-5 Black men are seen as Demons by Foids, doesn't matter race, even black. That is why I do everything to avoid Foids from This point of my life till I die, I do not like being prejudiced as some "Black Monster" because of some Foids Biases.