Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Girls with incel fetishes

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
I searched this up and found a few threads by foids on .co & .net

Is this a reality? Or a huge outlier?

Girls with incel fetishes should pm me.

They're fishing for simps for onlyfans.

they only go for mods and postmaxxers

they would only fuck a mentalcel like orb

There is no fetish for ugly men

No. Stop coping
daily reminder since the earth has 8+ billion people theres and theres the likelihood of 1 white girl fantasizing about colvin's big love parts

I am sure when they fetishized incels they probably imagine some white 19 year old with messy hair, chad face, playing video games. I doubt they mean some 25 year old short, small dicked ethnic, with thining hair.

Also this.
Girls who say this are usually just looking to pick up new orbiters really, they'd never actually fuck one.

They want a Chad with glasses and an anime t shirt.

I searched this up and found a few threads by foids on .co & .net

Is this a reality? Or a huge outlier?
Link them if you’re telling the truth.

They're fishing for simps & onlyfans.

Caged, the first reply is a simp :lul:

interesting that most users here would do exactly opposite of their claims

Caged, the first reply is a simp :lul:

interesting that most users here would do exactly opposite of their claims
A little edit goes a long way.

Last edited:
They want to "save" mentalcel chads and leave us to rot

Just collecitng orbiters OP. They don't actually like you. If they did, they would make greater efforts to contact you and set up a fuck meet.

If that was the case, there would not be incels

They see a "documentary" on Inceldom with some self declared Chadlite mentalfag and that's who they're referring to when they talk about an Incel fetish. I would bet my life that there's not one foid who actually considers a truecel like me attractive.

There is no such a thing as an incel fetish. Chad only.

Girls can't have an incel fetish. Women are practically programmed to get wet for socially and sexually preselected guys.

They are imagining a mentally ill misogynist chadlite

I am sure when they fetishized incels they probably imagine some white 19 year old with messy hair, chad face, playing video games. I doubt they mean some 25 year old short, small dicked ethnic, with thining hair.

Also this.
This tbh. Most of them imagine us looking and acting like this normie

Except none of us are like him and all the actual ugly people who aren’t virtue signaling mentalcels are swept under the rug. Much like in real life where any activity can’t have an ugly man as the face of it. They’d rather have some gay ‘mentalcel’ represent us, pisses me off tbh.

Honey, if that was true this place will be full of female predators trying to lure us into taking our virginity...

There is no fetish for ugly men

Truth.

They want to "save" mentalcel chads and leave us to rot

Basically guys like this:

If you don't get those types of responses when asking people "am I ugly" you should consider suicide because you will never get a chance to truly live in this shallow world.

Last edited:
They see a "documentary" on Inceldom with some self declared Chadlite mentalfag and that's who they're referring to when they talk about an Incel fetish. I would bet my life that there's not one foid who actually considers a truecel like me attractive.
Just get yourself a saya no uta alien lifeform.

Truth.

Basically guys like this:

If you don't get those types of responses when asking people "am I ugly" you should consider suicide because you will never get a chance to truly live in this shallow world.
Brutal Orbpill

and found a few threads by foids on .co & .net
:banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

They are imagining a mentally ill misogynist chadlite
This tbh. Most of them imagine us looking and acting like this normie

Except none of us are like him and all the actual ugly people who aren’t virtue signaling mentalcels are swept under the rug. Much like in real life where any activity can’t have an ugly man as the face of it. They’d rather have some gay ‘mentalcel’ represent us, pisses me off tbh.

There's no such a thing, they just want attention

Fakecel trait: being an incel
Girls can't have an incel fetish. Women are practically programmed to get wet for socially and sexually preselected guys.

They lust after the image they make up of us, not who we really are.

Women are bored by the hordes of cucks and soyboys whiteknighting their inbox, or fucking them in real. They are boring.
It is the same what attracts them to black thugs and nazi skinheads alike. They are bad boys and fuck them brutal.

If you look at IT comics about us, they mostly portray us as some kind of eye-ringed cast out anime prettyboys with a shit attitude. Women fantasize about dark triad incels and getting their brutally rawdogged by us or turning us into good men ("I can change him tee hee").

The smartest approach is to use this. Maybe just for ascention, but we need to use the SMV made up by womens all-horny mind.

They lust after the image they make up of us, not who we really are.

Women are bored by the hordes of cucks and soyboys whiteknighting their inbox, or fucking them in real. They are boring.
It is the same what attracts them to black thugs and nazi skinheads alike. They are bad boys and fuck them brutal.

If you look at IT comics about us, they mostly portray us as some kind of eye-ringed cast out anime prettyboys with a shit attitude. Women fantasize about dark triad incels and getting their brutally rawdogged by us or turning us into good men ("I can change him tee hee").

The smartest approach is to use this. Maybe just for ascention, but we need to use the SMV made up by womens all-horny mind.
i thought it was pretty obvious IT masturbates to us

I know of a girl in denmark that has a virgin fetish, she likes taking their virginity. She was willing to fuck my incel fatcel danish friend but he pussied out.

Virgin hunters do exist but they dont hunt 25 yo virgins or repulsive outcasts

i thought it was pretty obvious IT masturbates to us
It really wonders me so few people see it. They are also jealous. Lets be honest, women get easy fucks, but that doesnt mean they are happy. All those fat, feminist hags on IT hate their life. They would love to bitch about everything they hate so much, but they have to LARP as "strong and independent" women to keep coping with their completely out of reality worldview.

When they see incels doing what they can't they are outrageous and dig into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.