Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel give me lifefuel please

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
lets say foids won and are enslaving us or torturing us for satisfaction.

also say they got advanced AI to run the world. free food, no depression, no fights among them, but we are enslaved. how will we be saved from them.

asteroid take too long. what else is there if someone is in such a situation. what can be his lifefuel. i at least want foids to fight each other violently. and feel the pain we did.

one day all these foids you hate will be rotting in the ground

but there is no release for male slaves. we have to be born continuously and be suffering at the hands of foids.

the lifefuel is the hope that one day the asteroid will come and it will all end

Humans do live for 100 and some guy in indonesia lived for 120 years, Thats gonna be a long time.

but there is no release for male slaves. we have to be born continuously and be suffering at the hands of foids.
no way around it brocel :feelscry:

The suffering will end one day

Brutal

Brutal

:feelsbadman: im not talking about sexual. im talking about physical or mental torture. brutal to think.
our lives are cruel jokes by the universe nothing more

One day this nightmare will end

My biggest Lifefuel is the fact that the Marxist-Rodgerist revolution is upon us.

The time will soon come we raise as one and

SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION !

My biggest Lifefuel is the fact that the Marxist-Rodgerist revolution is upon us.

The time will soon come we raise as one and

SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION !
:cryfeels: