Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Give predictions for social and political landscape of your country and the world for the next 5-10 years ?

• Thread starter rope infinity ♾️
  • Start date
rope infinity ♾️

rope infinity ♾️

Executioner
★★
Give predictions and explain your reasoning behind it.

@juche necromancer

no pussy
normies laugh
deal with faggots on forums

India will be having a war with Pakistan and will get full Punjab and POK. 100 million more people will be lifted from poverty. Government will become more fascist and single party like in China.

Eclipsed completely by artificial intelligence. The $100 billion StarGate ASI is reported to release in 2029/2030 so mostly dealing with 50%+ of people being made redundant and the ensuing existential crisis.

It's impossible to really say how politics could shift around things like this but I think leftoids will embrace the meaninglessness and ramp up degeneracy whilst rightoids will get more radical in trying to cling to traditional beliefs so there could be lots of fighting between degenerate e/accs and traditionalist neo/luddites.

Last edited:
Undefined 189406250

SuperPower 2030, you know what and for whom I'm talking about

Nothing India will be a hole
BJP will lose and more leftist parties will take control implementing anti business laws

More Gynocentric anti male laws and attitudea
Divorces rates will increase
Wages willi continue to stagnant
Inflation will make us poor
Climate will continue to become hotter farming unpredictable ground water willl dry up and become polluted too

SuperPower 2030, you know what and for whom I'm talking about
India already became a superpower in 2020

India will be having a war with Pakistan and will get full Punjab and POK. 100 million more people will be lifted from poverty. Government will become more fascist and single party like in China.
Copoun

Eclipsed completely by artificial intelligence. The $100 billion StarGate ASI is reported to release in 2029/2030 so mostly dealing with 50%+ of people being made redundant and the ensuing existential crisis.
That would be interesting, finally normies would suffer. They can slow it down by making AI restrictions, but I don't think they would do that.

usa = mutt tranny juu spic niger armies looting ,raping and killing the few sane people left.

usa = mutt tranny juu spic niger armies looting ,raping and killing the few sane people left.
He asked for future predictions, it's already that now itself

In 10 years, Cucknada will only have chinks and curries and there will be a great civil war where the chinks will kill most of the pajeets and the last remaining ones will be forced to move back to curryland, and so Canada will become another CCP colony.

In 10 years, Cucknada will only have chinks and curries and there will be a great civil war where the chinks will kill most of the pajeets and the last remaining ones will be forced to move back to curryland, and so Canada will become another CCP colony.
Cope. Cucknada will become the Khalistan Sihks were asking for :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . Right @illumizoldyck ?

Plausible but I don't think civil war would happen, most Indians would do low paying/ manual labour jobs imo. Asians would probably be in the white collar industries.

This made me kek.
Ok but seriously this is what I think will happen -

Tensions between US and China will grow but nothing much will happen
The Chinese will take a large chunk of the global car market
AI will be more prevalent in our lives
Attempts or at least serious talks for a possible Mars mission
Europe's economy will stay stagnant because of the demographic problem
Electric Vehicles and stations everywhere
Competition will grow in the skilled job market as AI arises and jobs are outsourced
India makes some progress and expands into certain industries but will largely remain dirty and underdeveloped

Pajeet cope. Chinks will obliterate us.
Sikhs never lost any wars from what I can remember. Chinks would become extinct with low birth rate and mixxing with BWC there.

Demographics are destiny. Whites are too asleep/indoctrinated and will keep letting in more and more brownoids fpr this that or the other reason. Which will lead to more leftism which will lead to less freedom.

Also despite the green parties never winning they keep getting their way (for example we have to recycle our soda cans now. supermarkets no long provide plastic bags to put your vegetables in, mcdonalds forces you to use paper straws, supermarkets started banning bargain prices for meat etc) which I'm sure will continue with taxes or increase of taxes on meat, driving, heating/electricity and more social engineering to full soyboy diets.

Sikhs never lost any wars from what I can remember. Chinks would become extinct with low birth rate and mixxing with BWC there.
Did you forget that Brits exist?

Wrong on that. In fact the governments subsidies animal agriculture by a lot.
They're forcing farmers to sell their land so I'm sure the prices will keep rising even if they don't tax it, bu green parties openly advocate for taxing meat:

Our state propaganda news channel is already talking about it:

Did you forget that Brits exist?
That was then. Pommies are cucked now. Also I think they lost because of internal conspiracy or something idk, some Sikhs sided with British

They're forcing farmers to sell their land so I'm sure the prices will keep rising even if they don't tax it, bu green parties openly advocate for taxing meat.

Our state propaganda news channel is already talking about it.

because of internal conspiracy or something idk, some Sikhs sided with British
Bro that was the tactic the Brits used to win many major wars in the subcontinent :feelshaha:

Demographics are destiny. Whites are too asleep/indoctrinated and will keep letting in more and more brownoids fpr this that or the other reason. Which will lead to more leftism which will lead to less freedom.
Immigration really depends on this year's elections around the world, if right wing government wins they wouldn't completely halt immigration but try to reduce it as much as possible.
Also despite the green parties never winning they keep getting their way (for example we have to recycle our soda cans now. supermarkets no long provide plastic bags to put your vegetables in, mcdonalds forces you to use paper straws, supermarkets started banning bargain prices for meat etc) which I'm sure will continue with taxes or increase of taxes on meat, driving, heating/electricity and more social engineering to full soyboy diets.
Green taxes would increase in Europe that's true.

Bro that was the tactic the Brits used to win many major wars in the subcontinent :feelshaha:
Mostly the pommy Christian missionaries. They especially knew how to divide people and create conflicts.

Mostly the pommy Christian missionaries. They especially knew how to divide people and create conflicts.
They won at Plassey using conspirators, then it was an easy win in Chinsurah and Buxar because the Mughals were heavily weakened by that point, they also beat the Marathas by infiltrating their political system and forming alliances within them. By the time the Mughals and Marathas were defeated, it was easy to take out the rest of the Kingdoms because they acquired large territories and fighting resources from their previous wins. The major powers that remained were the Sikhs and Burmese but the British beat them eventually as well, interestingly one of the toughest campaigns for the British were fighting the Burmese.

They won at Plassey using conspirators, then it was an easy win in Chinsurah and Buxar because the Mughals were heavily weakened by that point, they also beat the Marathas by infiltrating their political system and forming alliances within them. By the time the Mughals and Marathas were defeated, it was easy to take out the rest of the Kingdoms because they acquired large territories and fighting resources from their previous wins. The major powers that remained were the Sikhs and Burmese but the British beat them eventually as well, interestingly one of the toughest campaigns for the British were fighting the Burmese.
In the South and Bengal they were able to do it with shitty christian missionary propaganda