Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Give up, accept defeat, let it go

T

TrueIncel

Banned
-
That's it boyos. There is nothing we can do. Self improvement, lifting, dressing nice, approaching etc., won't do shit in our situation.

When you are in your mid 20s, having missed out teen love and college sex, never having a girl attracted to you, never had anything, it's obvious that this shit is not for you. You were never meant to slay or even have sex for that matter. Other men did, but not you.

It's not your fault. There is nothing inherently wrong with your brain. It's your looks. You were too ugly to have girls like you and ugly enough to be bullied/insulted/ignored. It's not your fault but you are the one facing the consequences unfortunately.

Stop using Tinder, stop hoping, nothing is gonna change. Most girls are taken, whether being in official LTRs or having a FWB, they are gone already. We could never compete anyway even when they were available. It never began. Just give up, stop beating yourself over it. There wasn't anything we could have done.

This is true, just wish I had some other purpose in life or that my human nature didn't yearn for social belonging. Knowing death couldn't come any sooner is depressing af.

Today at the station a girl (looked like a teenager) ran towards me that I thought for a second she was going to wack me over. But she ran past me into the arms of her boyfriend. I don't think I'll ever forget the excitement on her face when she saw him. It was intense suicidefuel and I just feel so guilty for it. Life is good to them, and I just wish I could accept and move on from the fact that it isn't and never will be for me.

Right now my heart aches and I hate it.

Today at the station a girl (looked like a teenager) ran towards me that I thought for a second she was going to wack me over. But she ran past me into the arms of her boyfriend. I don't think I'll ever forget the excitement on her face when she saw him. It was intense suicidefuel and I just feel so guilty for it. Life is good to them, and I just wish I could accept and move on from the fact that it isn't and never will be for me.

Right in the feels