Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Giving blue pill advice to insecure roastie. Watch her get frustrated and offer to get plastic surgery for chad Lmaoo.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So I have been talking to this chick as chad for a while and she was feeling insecure like every girl always does. I decide to toy with her and give her blue pill advice and she got so frustrated. Nothing is more annoying then receiving bluepill advice.

[UWSL]Then she offers to get a surgery for Chad to fix her flaws lmao. This shows everything, these hoes pretend to be strong and independent and bitchy to rest of the world but they break into tears once they actually open up to a chad cuz they are soft.[/UWSL]

9AE0B92C 9671 4BEB 8B20 5E5B3D8B2186
0DDA7649 8F3F 46F1 B3DA B48D9E34B6A3
C2B302E4 5B47 4350 9B39 0F49E7D5DBF9
67A4413E DA6D 4206 901F 73095A6600D8
3771A537 4AAF 4FDD 8E52 9696AC390BC5
3674FCDF CBC5 4038 A172 B6588BBF3F71
0DCE366A A60E 4446 AE6C 1EFEC5829C40
93C4A17B 165D 4433 9ED1 3026DF887E28

I had enough of her being insecure so I decided to ignore her so she started harassing me by spam calling my phone over and over again. What a dummy, like that will make me pick it up

FF2B124D 7364 4C86 A254 1FB4F2021FBC

I’ll probably ignore her for a day or so to get her more frustrated haha. Idk why they get so invested, I have a shit personality anyways :feelsautistic:

Attachments

• 1119315F-2F29-447D-B800-F76F41B28AAB.jpeg
    1119315F-2F29-447D-B800-F76F41B28AAB.jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 434
Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
A true menace to society Kek

I’ll probably ignore her for a day or so to get her more frustrated haha. Idk why they get so invested, I have a shit personality anyways :feelsautistic:
Based, all chad chasing whores deserve that and much worse for neglecting their looksmatches. Tell her you'll meet her somewhere far and never show up.

Its so fucking brutal. Foids become needy pathetic little simps in the presence of a Chad. And they usually dont even answer my texts JFL.

I love your chadfishing threads OP

Its like injecting pure blackpill into my veins

When she said she's scared of men she was talking about ugly men

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

LOL this dumb hole is losing her shit for a picture in the screen. Keep owning her brocel. Make her feel what men feel when they demean and embarrass themselves to get foid attention.

>create Chad fake account
>motivate stupid toilet to do surgery
>she slaughters her facial features
>becomes even more unhappy
OP you are a fokin genius!!:feelsgah:

if you want to be more confident you have to watch movies with female protagonists
This was the best part :feelshaha:

When she said she's scared of men she was talking about ugly men
Of course she wouldn't be scared of OP's chadfish, to spill the beans that hard. If it was an average and below average man she would block him right away. Her man hating nature is so apparent here, says that she's scared of men but confides to a presumed chad online who she doesn't even know.

This isnt funny at all.
Oie lkO7LqNezcZf

This broke my spirit.
She is willing to go under the knife for a random Chad on a shitty hookup app.
This is so fucking demoralizing and pathetic.

She would rather modify her body to have a chance to fuck Chad, than find her looksmatch and pair bond.

oh fuck this is hilarious :feelskek:
10/10 stuff :feelsohh:
Lol'd irl for a full fucking minute :feelsgah:

This isnt funny at all.
View attachment 481142

This broke my spirit.

She would rather modify her body to have a chance to fuck Chad, than find her looksmatch and pair bond.
She would rather get surgery than date a non chad. This proved that women only care about looks know looks are the most important thing in relationship. That’s why the first thing they fix about themselves is looks, makeup and, their body shapes.

But roasties will only do this to be with chad tho, they wouldn’t put this much effort or emotions in a relationship with normie

Not surprised at all femoids will lick dog shit off the ground for chad.

So many germancels on this forums

Women are NPCs with no self-awareness.

Women are fully aware what they are doing, they exactly know what men think when they go through the streets with skimpy clothing, when they talk with men, when they write with men, when they work with men and most men are ugly in their eyes, by default most men are bluepilled, some are blackpilled.

They know all of that and developed strategies to mentally abuse them the best way possible. Their hate towards us is much much greater than our hate towards them

They are biologically programmed to hate every non chad

Last edited:
This isnt funny at all.
View attachment 481142

This broke my spirit.

Telling you brother, woman are weak. But I bet some men here would do the same. Truest incels would just ignore and hit anyone in sight with a steal baseball bat:feelsokman:. But yes this is disturbing

No go to therapy:bluepill:, get a haircut:bluepill:, or go to the gym:bluepill:?
Truly shameful advice for this kind young lady.

And then her potential kids would end up being next-gen incels fed up with the same
type of advice
The circle just keeps continuing. Maybe it's for the better as they will also kill people in desperation as the mom has shitty desperation genes.
Women are fully aware what they are doing, they exactly know what men think when they go through the streets with skimpy clothing, when they talk with men, when they write with men, when they work with men and most men are ugly in their eyes, by default most men are bluepilled, some are blackpilled.

They know all of that and developed strategies to mentally abuse them the best way possible. Their hate towards us is much much greater than our hate towards them

They are biologically programmed to hate every non chad
Yet they do this shit in ops picture. :fuk:

Telling you brother, woman are weak. But I bet some men here would do the same. Truest incels would just ignore and hit anyone in sight with a steal baseball bat:feelsokman:. But yes this is disturbing
Its just that desperation... like... where have we gone so awfully wrong and so fast?

How can I feel so sad for someone expressing such deep desperation, and yet, at the same time feel hate and revulsion as said desperation is forwarded into the most disgusting route possible.

It's as if people cry out to feel happy and loved, yet completely forgot how, and are grasping at the modern morbid, dystopian, nightmare fuel, man made surrogate bosom of sexual/relationship dynamics, in a desperate hope for just a few more drips of shallow and vapid validation. Cursed to a cold statistical probability never to experience true human connection.

Its just that desperation... like... where have we gone so awfully wrong and so fast?

How can I feel so sad for someone expressing such deep desperation, and yet, at the same time feel hate and revulsion as said desperation is forwarded into the most disgusting route possible.

It's as if people cry out to feel happy and loved, yet completely forgot how, and are grasping at the modern morbid, dystopian, nightmare fuel, man made surrogate bosom of sexual/relationship dynamics, in a desperate hope for just a few more drips of shallow and vapid validation. Cursed to a cold statistical probability never to experience true human connection.
Op just stop caring and act like negan. The sooner we get rid of the incorrect parasites living our world the better we can finally be free in this universe. Our universe:feelsokman:

legit this post is God tier kekfuel :lul::lul::lul:
He should have told her to get a hair cut and go to the gym, and don’t forget to maintain strong eye contact during conversations. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He should have told her to get a hair cut and go to the gym, and don’t forget to maintain strong eye contact during conversations. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Lmao I forgot some of the blue pill advice, they tell us so much nonsense it’s hard to keep track of it

Out of all things incel forums need most, it's more chadfishing experiments like this. Forget the essays, anecdotes or venting. Chadfishing is the rawest and most effective form of the blackpill. Also it's way more effective at getting back at women then acting "based" to them IRL

Foids are programmed to turn into pathetic simping whores near genetically high value men. So they will stay near a chad no matter what. They will stick to chad's leg even if he kicks them away.

You as a Chad could tell a black foid that you are a member of KKK and she would stay close to you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back