Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Glorification of rape in this community needs to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
0be.jpg

He'll be joining them soon
Fuck off, gaycel, will you? It is not my fault I use my brain to think things over, calling me a cuck will not change the fact that I am right.

Fuck off, gaycel, will you? It is not my fault I use my brain to think things over, calling me a cuck will not change the fact that I am right.
6CA3FB7D B49D 4C42 B32E 1539A2C85E66

There's so much wrong with the OP's garbage post that I don't even know where to begin. I'll just try to scratch the surface.

1. YOU ARE PRESENTING A FALSE DICHOTOMY

You reduce this debate to the "rape should be glorified" position vs. the "rape is the most horrible thing ever" position, while not allowing for any other positions. According to you, if we are not "with you" (saying that rape is the most horrible thing ever), we are "against you" ("glorifying" rape). This kind of argument is so juvenile that it's only used by six-year-olds on playgrounds and retarded cuck presidents like Bush and Obama.

I do not glorify rape. Nor do I think it's the most horrible thing in the world. Being killed, being paralyzed, being tortured, losing limbs, suffering permanent brain damage, and getting cancer are all far worse than rape. My reaction to the news that a woman has been raped is similar to how I react when I'm driving and I see a dead squirrel by the side of the road. I take no joy in it, but neither do I feel any sadness over it. I just shrug and move on.

2. YOU ARE TRYING TO FORCE COLLECTIVE GUILT ON INCELS, A STATUS THAT NO OTHER GROUP IS FORCED TO SUFFER THROUGH

Incels are the only group where each individual in the group is held personally responsible by mainstream society for every sin, real or imagined, committed by every male virgin from the beginning of history to the end of time. No other group is forced to endure this ridiculous ball and chain of collective guilt. Every other group is protected from it. If someone were to suggest that Muslims, for example, bore some kind of collective guilt for 9/11, he would be lynched in the street by a SJW mob. But you are not only accepting this anti-incel bigotry, you are encouraging it.

3. YOU ARE PROMOTING THE BLUEPILLED LIE THAT BEING "NICER" AND "LESS EXTREME" WILL GET US REWARDED

Mainstream society hates incels. They will always hate us, whether we are nice or mean. They don't give a fuck about our personalities. They see us as inferior because we lack certain traits (tall height, attractive face, strong frame, being a non-autistic NT dudebro who has a huge social circle, etc.) that they consider the definition of being a "hurr durr real man." There is nothing we can do to make them like us, so logically we should not waste time and energy trying. Logically, we should invest our time and energy into something that will actually improve our lives, such as moneymaxxing.

"Nice" incels such as braincels, foreveralone, IncelsWithoutHate, etc. are just as hated by foids and normtard males as we are. The hatred against incels came FIRST. Our hatred in response is a REACTION. People like you mix up cause and effect. It would be like seeing a dog that has been abused all its life bite someone and saying, "No wonder that dog was abused. Just look at it, biting people like that."

4. YOU RANT AGAINST THOSE WHO "GLORIFY" RAPE, BUT NOT AGAINST ACTUAL RAPISTS

This is pretty self-explanatory. Even if you're genuinely disgusted by those who glorify rape, shouldn't you be more disgusted by actual rapists? Why no time for a rant against them? Is it because most rapists are normtards who don't fit the stereotype of the wicked inkel villain?

5. YOU ARE A WANNABE FASCIST DICTATOR WHO THINKS HE CAN MAKE THE RULES ABOUT WHAT POSTERS CAN AND CAN'T SAY

Thankfully, the moderators have made an appearance and have clearly stated that they will not be censoring "offensive" or "extreme" opinions that might hurt a cuck's feelings.

6. JUST ADMIT IT, AT LEAST PART OF THE MOTIVATION FOR YOUR POST WAS THE DELUSIONAL BLUEPILLED HOPE THAT A CUCKTEARS FOID WOULD READ IT AND OFFER TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR POLITICALLY CORRECT, CUCKED, FEMINIST RANT

JFL @ this. No ugly guy has ever lost his virginity by being a feminist, and no ugly guy ever will.

Honestly, I think the posters above who have stated that the OP will soon be running to cucktears with a "I'm still a virgin, but I'm no longer one of those wicked inkels, please give me a dog biscuit for being good, massa" post are right on the money.

Women naturally have Hybristophilia. They want to be raped, but only by a man they find attractive and who they would have consensual sex with anyway. I'm most likely a rape baby as my dad was fucking crazy and came home black out drunk most nights to his girlfriend (mom). If my mom wasn't raped I would have never been born! Chew on that IT!

I have no sympathy for raped women. They most likely acted like sluts and put themselves in a dangerous situation (frat parties & alcohol), dressed like whores, all for validation until it backfires. if they were abused as children, they probably continue the cycle and date criminals, abusers, etc. Looking back at all the degenerates my Mom dated, heroin addicts dying in prison, etc., I can only ask why did she choose them? Don't you know you're going to get hurt? Nope, ran through by shitty men most of her life.

I get it, your self esteem and confidence is shot to hell after getting abused. I almost think it's morally responsible not to enter a relationshit or have kids if you're unwilling to deal with all the shit caused by the abuse. Otherwise you're perpetuating it and should probably be neutered. Now people wear their mental illnesses like badges of honor when they should feel ashamed of themselves and cut themselves out of the gene pool.

False rape accusations are the new thing and if you're an ugly incel you can be accused of sexual harassment by just looking at a woman. So I don't give a shit. Rape away. The bitches are probably lying or they did it to themselves.

Last edited:
i wouldn't say i'm "pro rape" rape is just kinda funny

Status
Not open for further replies.