Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Glowies sent me a packet of snickers without an address, wtf????

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
★★★
What even is this?????
IMG 2363

GangstalkERs are trying to drug me.

They are waiting to see if you take it, if youve taken it they know its the right adress, DO NOT TAKE IT! LEAVE IT, THIS IS ALSO A TACTIC USED BY CRIMINALS!
Im fucking scared man I am being gangstalked probably.

stacys want to ascend with u so they gave u chocolate

If hes alive the next week it was prolly that.
stacys want to ascend with u so they gave u chocolate
It had a bunch of random tape and looked like it was stitched together haphazardly. It’s fucking over, monitor my acc activity and warn other brocels in western nations.

youre welcome bro

1. Cia- They have either poisoned it or are using their new micro Chipping devices, They are hoping that you eat them and They can track you
2.What @Lonelyus said Criminals Trying to see if you are home. If they put that down today they are likely planning a Robbery when you leave or at night

3.DoorDash or uber eats or instacart sent the delivery to the wrong house

Either way Go and put some gloves on and Sit in the street when they come back they will be pissed, or dissapointed

It had a bunch of random tape and looked like it was stitched together haphazardly. It’s fucking over, monitor my acc activity and warn other brocels in western nations.
You have a gun to protect yourself? An AK47 or an M4 would be ideal, AK47 have a quick reload function called the IRAQI reload and AKs are really cool and powerful, Or you can choose an M4

Yo a sig sauer P226 would also be nice.

226 e1556812022243 1965570346

Pic from google

Last edited:
You have a gun to protect yourself? An AK47 or an M4 would be ideal, AK47 have a quick reload function called the IRAQI reload and AKs are really cool and powerful, Or you can choose an M4
I only have a cheap shotgun and a hunting rifle either way I’m fvcked, I doubt it’s criminals since I live way deep in a suburban area in a cul de sac with a bunch of houses it’s pretty small too.

I only have a cheap shotgun and a hunting rifle either way I’m fvcked, I doubt it’s criminals since I live way deep in a suburban area in a cul de sac with a bunch of houses it’s pretty small too.
Cool what shotgun brand how does it look like aswell as the hunting rifle?, Murica?

Cool what shotgun brand how does it look like aswell as the hunting rifle?, Murica?
Im in murica and the shotgun is a mossberg 500. No nigger is breaking into my home without a fight.

2.What @Lonelyus said Criminals Trying to see if you are home. If they put that down today they are likely planning a Robbery when you leave or at night
I always have people at my house since I have tenants and my grandma. Gonna leave all the lights on though.

Don't eat it, you will ended up in severe consequences