Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gn y’all I’ve made up my mind in what country I’m moving to in the future

You gonna tell us which country? :feelswhere:

Ah fuck it I’ll tell y’all .
Colombia
Nice, Be prepare to be beheaded, Killed, Maimed, Shot or what not. if you survive good for you!

Is crime rate high in Colombia?

Things like violent crimes, including kidnappings and carjackings, have increased significantly during the last few years. Homicide stats also show that many people are killed every day, and visiting Colombia can be unsafe, but there are some safer areas you can go to as well.

Colombia
As a latino I know that Colombian women are feminine, treat men with respect, and like to please them, the only problem is they're hoes.

Nice, Be prepare to be beheaded, Killed, Maimed, Shot or what not. if you survive good for you!

Is crime rate high in Colombia?

Things like violent crimes, including kidnappings and carjackings, have increased significantly during the last few years. Homicide stats also show that many people are killed every day, and visiting Colombia can be unsafe, but there are some safer areas you can go to as well.
Ahhhhhhh shit he found out why I wanna go . WARZONE in irl *pew pew*

Ahhhhhhh shit he found out why I wanna go . WARZONE in irl *pew pew*
Get ye balls blown off, And dont come back no mo no more hit the road JACK!

Colombia
Where do you live now? I am guessing some 1st world country like USA or some place in Europe?

It's funny how people from 1st world countries dream of moving to 3rd world countries (for financial reasons and geomaxxing), while those in 3rd world shitholes are looking for any way to escape. Grass is always greener on the other side :feelshaha:

Where do you live now? I am guessing some 1st world country like USA or some place in Europe?

It's funny how people from 1st world countries dream of moving to 3rd world countries (for financial reasons and geomaxxing), while those in 3rd world shitholes are looking for any way to escape. Grass is always greener on the other side :feelshaha:
Wooooaaahhh I found out what geomaxxing is and it’s definitely not that. Foids are a waste of time ESPECIALLY in Colombia they just want money and betabuxxs . Hell nah I want to be there …..cause the food

Hell nah I want to be there …..cause the food
Hold up let me get this straight. You are moving to a different country because of THE FOOD? :dafuckfeels::feelskek:

Jfl so is this not a permanent move? You will live there a few months or years and move back home?

Hold up let me get this straight. You are moving to a different country because of THE FOOD? :dafuckfeels::feelskek:

Jfl so is this not a permanent move? You will live there a few months or years and move back home?
I was just messin with you cause the FOOD. Your emojis were funny idk how to put emojis here but there’s tons of reasons I don’t got a whole list that would be weird for me

If you don't end up kidnapped, robbed, stabbed or killed, it seems like a nice place to go.

And Latinas :feelsohh:

Portugal or Macau.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back