Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

god always hates his people

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
your whole exsistence as a short dicklet ulgy inbred sandnigger just like all other ugly arabs is just the main reason why you should never believe in god no matter what.
if god loved his people he should have made arabs and jews nordic moggers and made the nordic moggers pagans into shitskin short dicklets

Last edited:
your whole exsistence as a short dicklet ulgy inbred sandnigger just like all other ugly arabs is just the main reason why you should never believe in god no matter what.
if god loved his people he should have made arabs and jews nordic moggers and made the nordic moggers pagans into shitskin short dicklets
The god of Abraham is real and he is evil.

Nothing. He doesn't have any influence over your afterlife. He just says he does.
in pisslam god says that people that are ugly in the normal life are ugly and in hell in the after life as well so basically all arabs are going to hell but i doubt if god have anything called heaven anyway or hell

fuck god in the ass, i was totally delusional in the past to follow religion.being arab and seeing how miserable arab lives are is the whole reason why you should never follow religion. especially if you live in super hot places with war zones and getting nuked by western bombs everyday.

fuck god in the ass, i was totally delusional in the past to follow religion.being arab and seeing how miserable arab lives are is the whole reason why you should never follow religion. especially if you live in super hot places with war zones and getting nuked by western bombs everyday.

last post
no need to use this account anymore since there's nothing to add after learning the blackpill plus leaving tunisia n going back to Tripoli so i would lose internet access.

If God was real it would do the correct thing. Make ugly men the most prized beings in the world and rewrite the devil mother bitch nature