Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting God damn i hate having moles on my face.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I'm starting to think that my moles are a bigger deal breaker than my acne scars, and acne.
I always got bullied for these moles, since I was a young child.
Other molecels know what I'm talking about.
I got them on my checks, above my mouth and on my neck, I sometimes want to cut these things off with a knife.

it doesnt matter no girls are checking us out anyway

its like £40 it is meaningless, so cheap and easy

pic? moles really aren't that big a deal, imo. they add character.

I have three moles on my face and I really like them. They're a part of my skin, so it's not bulgy or something, otherwise I'd hate them.

pic? moles really aren't that big a deal, imo. they add character.
I agree, I like the moles on my face, but maybe because they're not protruding.

Are you trolling lol?
nah. i have moles & don't mind them, plus i like moles on other people. makes you look less boring, more unique. [i might be an outlier here.]

I agree, I like the moles on my face, but maybe because they're not protruding.
that's a good point. if you have a ton of moles that stick off of your face like huge pimples then it can look a little gross. not sure if that's the case for op.

nah. i have moles & don't mind them, plus i like moles on other people. makes you look less boring, more unique. [i might be an outlier here.]
Females would not agree.

that's a good point. if you have a ton of moles that stick off of your face like huge pimples then it can look a little gross. not sure if that's the case for op.
How many moles do you have on your face, I have 6, and people have consisantly told me they look ugly all throughout my life.

i have discolorations on my face. People usually asked me "what happened to your face", it's more of a curious thing tho and people weren't disgusted by it or anything weirdly

i don't have any but I can imagine that it sucks

@Crustaciouse, maybe you should google ''Mole removal'', if you hate them that much.
I will have to save up money myself as my parents would refuse to pay, they will even try to get me not to do it.
But I could just do it without telling them.

i have discolorations on my face. People usually asked me "what happened to your face", it's more of a curious thing tho and people weren't disgusted by it or anything weirdly
What do you mean by discoloration?

Yeah, I think that's what OP has.

Imagine Robert De Niro without the mole.

You can't

I had two disgusting moles on my neck. They were hideous and stuck out. One of few happy days of my life were when they were removed.

I had two disgusting moles on my neck. They were hideous and stuck out. One of few happy days of my life were when they were removed.
I hate when I where a shirt that exposes my neck and someone sees the big mole I have on my neck.
They start to ask what is that? And I'm like it's a mole wtf do you think it is.

I'm starting to think that my moles are a bigger deal breaker than my acne scars, and acne.
I always got bullied for these moles, since I was a young child.
Other molecels know what I'm talking about.
I got them on my checks, above my mouth and on my neck, I sometimes want to cut these things off with a knife.
You cannot afford to remove them ?

Just cut them off buddy