Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment God why brit foids are so fucking grotesquely atrocious looking?

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
I mean look at them it's like they all have some kind of genetics defects. Monkeys are closer to humans than them

British bitches are the ugliest euro foids for sure

Drinking, smoking, junk food and shit weather.

years of being stuck on that shitty island lead to inbreeding

Very fat and very ugly

Many are indeed hideous.

Ugliest femsects among whites

I am a Britcel
British foids tend to be either extremely attractive or extremely ugly, and if they are somewhere between it means that they have mixed race or nationality
The 'classy' British chicks that tend to study at the top universities, grew up in a large house, become actresses or artists or models etc (such as the chicks on Game of Thrones), tend to have high face and LMS and be 7/10 or above. Whereas every other British chick is 5/10 or sub-5 and mostly has low face and LMS, and behaves like a slut (or as we would call them, a 'slag' or a 'slapper'), having said that I went to university at the largest uni in the UK which is a member of the 'Russell Group', which is the UK's Ivy League, and pretty much every single chick there, whether they were attractive or ugly, was a feminist slut

British people are on the same level as eastern slavs in terms of looks. They are an exception to European beauty

I don't like their accents.

Maxresdefault 1

Brits are a rank below human.

I HAVE ALWAYS HATED THAT I LIVE IN BRITAIN, ALL FOIDS LOOK LIKE TRANNYS, I CANT STAND THE SIGHT OF THEM ALL,:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I HATE ALL FOIDS, ESCPACALLY IN THE UK THEY STINK SO MUCH:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

it’s mainly the chavs and the ones who go out cached in makeup

UK wAmen are aware that their accents are one of the only things going for them. UK are known for sex phone line services.