Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel God why I'm not a fakecel on here

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
Fakecels here: write edgy content with their smile on their face cause they are trolling both IT with absurd stuff and they are also trolling incels larping as One of us, they stay here, with the good sensation of mogging everybody, feeling superior, writing "I hate women so much" while their gf Is sucking their cock

God why I'm actually honest in this site, why I'm really AN incel, why, It Would be funny as fuck to troll as a fakecel writing dumb shit with a good loving girlfriend thinking about how much are losers the people here

Nope

I yes write dumb stuff and edgyposting shitposting ITbaiting all you want and thats funny, but I'm actually starved of love, so less funny

InternetSupremeBoss
Grim_Reaper

I wish I was a fakecel.
Same every reply Will be "muh I Wish that too" the fakecels ofc Will lie as they Always do and the real incels suffer like shit

Said it before, but I'm sure there's quite a few active posters here that straight up have girlfriends.

Not beta-like relationship either, ACTUAL girlfriend.

And are just here because being an edgy "Incel" is a cool aesthetic to them.

Just like Femcels treat Inceldom. It's a aesthetic.

Me and my gf are truecels

TRUEST TRUCEL

LITERALLY ME

Very few genuine fakecels here facially experience wise is a little different maybe

Said it before, but I'm sure there's quite a few active posters here that straight up have girlfriends.

Not beta-like relationship either, ACTUAL girlfriend.
If true, I hope their toilets rope them on their behalf (in video game)