Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy going back to meat

• Thread starter Deleted member 22219
  • Start date
Deleted member 22219

Deleted member 22219

shittingonanotherstreet
-
I only didn't eat any because I felt bad about animals and thought it was sin :soy:
It lost taste to me and wanted something else too but I see now that it's a cuck's delusion. Unless you lead a decent lifestyle and do exercise and want to boost your mood or sth it doesn't make any sense. You're just making it harder for yourself to get nutrients and shit.
I will drink blood, eat steaks, kill chickens with my bare hands from now on.

Thanks for curing my soy mind incels.co

But don't feed on pig meat only. it's cheapest and favourite food in many goy family. The worst quality meat i think
Chickens also give you estrogenes so in moderation

Jfl at being so soyfied, at least turned it back

You're not really helping animals by not eating meat. The chicken/pork/beef you don't buy either gets bought by someone else or gets tossed in the dumpster behind the supermarket. Also, since you're an incel, not eating meat makes the people around you think not eating meat will turn them into incels, so they'll be more inclined to eat meat than they would've been if you ate meat. Vegetarianism and veganism are absolutely pointless as an incel.

lol^
You're not really helping animals by not eating meat. The chicken/pork/beef you don't buy either gets bought by someone else or gets tossed in the dumpster behind the supermarket. Also, since you're an incel, not eating meat makes the people around you think not eating meat will turn them into incels, so they'll be more inclined to eat meat than they would've been if you ate meat. Vegetarianism and veganism are absolutely pointless as an incel.

probably right
Looks>>>>Health also applies to food TBH, my stupid father would never admit this and is seen as freak for dieting with shitty frame and beta psyche. Took after him
And I don't intend on becoming anymore of a moral fag than I am already

Peace

Last edited:
lol^

probably right
Looks>>>>Health also applies to food TBH, my stupid father would never admit this and is seen as freak for dieting with shitty frame and health
And I don't intend on becoming anymore of a moral fag than I am already

Peace
The health aspect is another thing. Although a more plant-based diet might (might) be better for health and longevity, why worry about that when you're unhappy with your life and see no hope for improvement? The standard 70-90 years of life is enough suffering.

You're not really helping animals by not eating meat. The chicken/pork/beef you don't buy either gets bought by someone else or gets tossed in the dumpster behind the supermarket.
yea, the niggas still die

I only didn't eat any because I felt bad about animals and thought it was sin :soy:
It lost taste to me and wanted something else too but I see now that it's a cuck's delusion. Unless you lead a decent lifestyle and do exercise and want to boost your mood or sth it doesn't make any sense. You're just making it harder for yourself to get nutrients and shit.
I will drink blood, eat steaks, kill chickens with my bare hands from now on.

Thanks for curing my soy mind incels.co
Meat is good but don't over spam the fried meat like KFC/Popeyes shit

If you can, get your meat from a realiable farmer/kill it yourself.
go full carnivore with us!

Meat is good but don't over spam the fried meat like KFC/Popeyes shit
It's a monk's practice to abstain from it and I think they do it for a good reason.
Meat has some toxins generally but if you're eating lots of supermarket vegies/fruit instead it also contains tons of shit and less nutrition than naturally grown stuff. You're going the way around and get cucked anyway.

But for a normal person it's optimal to eat meat 1 or a few times a week (again depending on the quality) and fish can be quite healthy also.
It's mostly for vitamins and if you're lazy like me also some amino acids that are only present in some plants, so protein.
If you can, get your meat from a realiable farmer/kill it yourself.
go full carnivore with us!
I'm too high inhib for that rn :feelsbadman:
Do you mean eating beef i.e. and nothing else?

Last edited: