Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going for a walk

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Im thinking of going 2.5 km and as a reward i will buy a falafel, Im thinking of seeing whats new in my city, My health is shit and ive been sitting too much im in heaps of pain and honestly just wanna kms at this point .

People will avoid me, Snicker to themselves and make fun of my appearance, It is what it is.

What else is there to do as an inkwell in the city?

Social events are out of the picture due to being deformed.

Thinking of watching some animes when i get back.

Repost as my other thread turned into a warzone.

Last edited:
A falafel this early in the morning?

A falafel this early in the morning?
It opens at 11 am morning 1hour im a NEET rotter so doesnt matter, Im abandoned by family and the medical system ive been chainsmoking cigarettes this week for stress relief and i see no hope so it doesnt matter, Ill try and enjoy the little time i have left.

If i die remember me, My life is an utter horror story.

Last edited:
It opens at 11 am morning 1hour im a NEET rotter so doesnt matter, Im abandoned by family and the medical system ive been chainsmoking cigarettes this week for stress relief and i see no hope so it doesnt matter, Ill try and enjoy the little time i have left.

If i die remember me, My life is an utter horror story.
Fuck bro :feelsrope: