Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Going out with friends today was fun

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Went out with a few friends to celebrate their birthdays. I wish I didn’t start doing this really until senior year I wish I went out with people all 6 years I went to this school. I heavily regret not doing so but it was fun doing this today :feelsautistic::feelsautistic: I regret turning stuff like this down when I was younger.

Kids.is but still happy for you.

Brutally mogged me

I’m 18

nah man all these guys mogged me hard I’m one of the few dudes besides my 6’5 friend who’s KHV dateless :feelsrope:
18? I’m old enough to be your dad.

I’m 18

nah man all these guys mogged me hard I’m one of the few dudes besides my 6’5 friend who’s KHV dateless :feelsrope:
I'm the same age, and despite having very predominantly communal hobbies, have never gone out with friends due to my frame and face. Send help brocel

Lifemogged again, it's over. :feels:

That can’t be the case, are you a senior rn or in uni?
I'm doing an online major in CS to save on tuition costs, and I work full time, my colleagues are much older , mid 20s or so.

Most weekend nights are spent in front of a screen

I'm doing an online major in CS to save on tuition costs, and I work full time, my colleagues are much older , mid 20s or so.

Most weekend nights are spent in front of a screen
That’s smart man. I’m struggling in CS as a HS senior lol

That’s smart man. I’m struggling in CS as a HS senior lol
I took an AP course too lol, passed with the help of the internet

Anyway good for u, please try to leave this shit in high school. Start softmaxxing asap. I’m 20, In college, it’s over for me. I wish I started at ur age bro.

Went out with a few friends to celebrate their birthdays. I wish I didn’t start doing this really until senior year I wish I went out with people all 6 years I went to this school. I heavily regret not doing so but it was fun doing this today :feelsautistic::feelsautistic: I regret turning stuff like this down when I was younger.
Happy to hear that brocel. While my social circle is not exactly thriving & ever expanding like many normies, I still do have a few good friends, alongside with a few other "friends" or acquaintances I know of. Recently, it was one of their B days and so me and a few other dudes(all mogged me nonetheless and they are just straight up average looking normie-HTN dudes) hung out, had a few beers, and watched a good Cowboy movie :feelsYall:

ElTruecel
Wizard ★★★★★

Happy to hear that brocel. While my social circle is not exactly thriving & ever expanding like many normies, I still do have a few good friends, alongside with a few other "friends" or acquaintances I know of. Recently, it was one of their B days and so me and a few other dudes(all mogged me nonetheless and they are just straight up average looking normie-HTN dudes) hung out, had a few beers, and watched a good Cowboy movie :feelsYall:
Fucking based.

zoomer do have more friends than previous generation

Mogs me for having friends.

If you have friends, then you're not an incel. Just leave this place and never come back.

fucking kill yourself normalfag

Mogs me to atoms, Friendhaver

happy for you despite the mog

Friendhavers are fakecels.