Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going outside is enough to debunk the "personality" myth

Renegade#1

Renegade#1

NSPNW
★★★★
You see toilets with thugs and men that yell at them and treat them like the pieces of fuckmeat they are.
Toilets enjoy being treated like that..if you're good looking of course.
Deep down they know they are nothing more than walking worthless holes and they want to be treated as such

everyone in the real world acts the same, everyone has the same exact personality and there are only a few personality types, everyone is the same.

I went outside today and saw this couple.

The girl kinda looked like my childhood crush. I wanted to kill the guy.

You see toilets with thugs and men that yell at them and treat them like the pieces of fuckmeat they are.
Deep down they know they are nothing more than walking worthless holes and they want to be treated as such
JFL at my old youth football program this ugly parent of one of the players would beat tf out his wife if we lost the game. I remember walking back to my Moms car and he smacked his wife with his sons helmet and slammed her. They got married like 1 year ago

everyone in the real world acts the same, everyone has the same exact personality and there are only a few personality types, everyone is the same.
When women say "my type", there are two possible types here attractive and unattractive.

Richard Ramirez rape victims came to court to see him. He must have a great personality and took a lot of showers.

JFL at my old youth football program this ugly parent of one of the players would beat tf out his wife if we lost the game. I remember walking back to my Moms car and he smacked his wife with his sons helmet and slammed her. They got married like 1 year ago
Was that a black man?

tHeY R nOt rESpOnSibLE 4 bEin aSHraKTd to fAmiLiAR FiGUrs, INCEL. StAHp bLaMiN WAhMen 4 hEALin DeMSelvs n D MeN dEY WANt!!11

I went outside today and saw this couple.

The girl kinda looked like my childhood crush. I wanted to kill the guy.
I sometimes develop violent urges like you when I see couples outside, I have to control my anger

All I see is tallfag couples nowadays, I have seen zero normies who are below 6' and have a gf. It's only retarded boomer manlets who have anything.

For blacks and spics, it doesn't matter as long as you're a thugmaxxed gangbanger piece of shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back