Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Going outside is torture

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
Getting brutally mogged by Chads and normies, it's even worse when they're younger than the most ragefuel:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:. Seeing a beautiful fod you can't and will never have. Walking by, I see people laughing and enjoying life. They live in a universe that I can't even imagine being in, they will never know my suffering or even care they'll only mock and gaslight me:cryfeels::cryfeels:. I hate seeing happy people enjoying life; it makes me so envious. They must suffer, but don't worry, the time will come:feelzez:.

They must suffer, but don't worry, the time will come:feelzez:.
i think about going ER so much more than i used to...

oh well they deserve it anyway :feelzez: :feelsree:

I know this pain too well, this is why I prefer staying indoors & rotting.

They must suffer, but don't worry, the time will come:feelzez:.
conceptual-image-of-an-fbi-agent-conducting-surveillance-picture-id511789528

I hung out with a chad today that helps me with my disabilities, We played minecraft and watched south park.

I wouldnt say all chads are bad, I had worse expirience with normies.

There's no point in going outside as a trucel

It's pure suifuel
that's why i believe that hikikomorimaxxing is a valid lifestyle

This will end soon.

And normgroids will call you weird, strange, mentally ill and such for being affected mentally by seeing couples kissing, beautiful foids walking that you know you can never get, seeing normgroids in their friend groups having fun etc...
They will say "bro, it's just a couple kissing, how do you get angry/sad with that bro!"
But it's because they don't know shit about what our daily life is like. They would rope being one day in our shoes.
A beautiful envinronment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone.

Getting heightmogged by a toilet is the worst type of mogging.

I live near campus it's only possible to leave when it's dark but then sometimes those fuckers are sitting on the benches or walking around holding hands :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: ofc i could go in the different direction but it's not exactly safe there with barely any lights and people around

foids will sexually and intimately interact with anyone but the fucking incels
Tru

:fuk: putting foids in a human zoo
The animals would take care of them for us,they hate toilets instinctively because they sense they're evil and fake

That look she gave him :cryfeels: god really has favorites doesn't he.
if a foid will never look at you like that then you are subhuman that was never an erotic dream of a foid (they will be dreaming about tall gigachads, gangrapes, dogs and other animals)

I hung out with a chad today that helps me with my disabilities, We played minecraft and watched south park.

I wouldnt say all chads are bad, I had worse expirience with normies.
He was probably secretly judging you. Also, what disabilities do you have?

Getting brutally mogged by Chads and normies, it's even worse when they're younger than the most ragefuel:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:. Seeing a beautiful fod you can't and will never have. Walking by, I see people laughing and enjoying life. They live in a universe that I can't even imagine being in, they will never know my suffering or even care they'll only mock and gaslight me:cryfeels::cryfeels:. I hate seeing happy people enjoying life; it makes me so envious. They must suffer, but don't worry, the time will come:feelzez:.
Society has abandoned you

Yeah, when I hear drunk young bitches laughing on the street, I want to go outside and eviscerate them.

It’s so brutal seeing normies around Stacy thinking they have chance, glad I atleast can see how ducking stupid they are

Worst thing is that no one understands what's it like to be a trucel in this world. So we're left to face these troubles by ourselves in a society that does not care about us at all.

Worst thing is that no one understands what's it like to be a trucel in this world. So we're left to face these troubles by ourselves in a society that does not care about us at all.
Brother have you ever masturbated to darla

it is torture when the temp is minus 35 to 45 Celsius degrees week after week