Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Going outside is torture

I hung out with a chad today that helps me with my disabilities, We played minecraft and watched south park.

I wouldnt say all chads are bad, I had worse expirience with normies.
Chads don't see you as a thread to their harem like the normies with their one "crush:soy:" do, so that may be the case for those chads who are not thugmaxxing

Think before you speak bro. Normie outsiders are already reporting you to the feds
View attachment 1040950
Optimus Prime 90S GIF by Transformers

I regularly expose myself to such tortures to never forget the harsh truths.

Getting brutally mogged by Chads and normies, it's even worse when they're younger than the most ragefuel:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:. Seeing a beautiful fod you can't and will never have
Aaaaaaahhhhhh

I like that my presence bothers them. If I can’t get love from the village then I’ll burn it down to feel its warmth.

I hung out with a chad today that helps me with my disabilities, We played minecraft and watched south park.

I wouldnt say all chads are bad, I had worse expirience with normies.
Gay

Why are foids always getting oneshotted by the weakest hits imaginable:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:? my fucking father recently full strength punched me in the face and i didnt move a bit.
They're inferior

Why are foids always getting oneshotted by the weakest hits imaginable:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:? my fucking father recently full strength punched me in the face and i didnt move a bit.

Yep, even if it's just to go to the store across my street, it can be aggravating. If it's just single dudes walking around, idrc, but if I see a foid, especially an attractive one that would never give me the time or day, it's fucking sui-fuel and couples is even worse. I remember times I'd go to a bar at night and everyone there... all couples or groups of couples... and then there's just me in the corner. lmfao