Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going to a new school next week any tips for a truecel like me?

MisterMeme

MisterMeme

Bleached niggercel
I am going to a new school next week and I want to make a good first impression. My question to you guys is what should a truecel non-nt guy like me do? On my old school I was totally quiet and didn't interact much with others mainly because they were much younger then I am. And because I am really shy. What should I do?

enjoy that you will be wearing a mask and try to interact more, it doesn't need to be your friends but just a person to walk with you

put on a happy face

Try to make friends with incel tier guys if you can

Taping two magazines together decreases reload time.

assert dominance by T-posing

but srs just don't use incel lingo, don't share edgy memes, and pretend you are bluepilled. Make friends with other incels, don't make a fool of yourself trying to get the normies' or female attention, they will never accept you, worst case scenario you can become a class clown (they could make fun of you in a discrete way)
good tips, thanks!

go ER on the first day

curbstomp the first chad you see to make a name for urself on the first day

study every day for an hour no matter how bad you feel

when you encounter suicidefuel act as normal as possible, being beta and submissive is okay and probably best

avoid suicied fuel as much as possible

get a cat or start something you enjoy and also try to do 1 hour of it every day like for me it is japanese but it could also be sports or music or something

Also dont listen to me because I am 24/7 sad and dont even follow my own advice

tbh ngl if my class was much younger than me i would be a lot more confident lol

maskmaxx, stay away from foids, talk to other incel males.

I also wish I went to hookers earlier

Start lifting weights, bro!

they're out there and still bluepilled af
Yep, it ends up like that, they are normies de facto and will ostracize you anyway kek. Some of them even get gfs via socialmaxxing if they're atleast low-tier-normie looking.

I am going to a new school next week and I want to make a good first impression. My question to you guys is what should a truecel non-nt guy like me do? On my old school I was totally quiet and didn't interact much with others mainly because they were much younger then I am. And because I am really shy. What should I do?
Make a decent effort in befriending like-minded people.

Take a bunch of xans/weed everyday and stare at people. Like really don’t care at all, medically induced

focus on studymaxxing and nothing else

Never but never try being nice to foids in order to have friends. Those demons are always going to use you
Try to make friends with incel tier guys if you can