Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going to ask out my boss when she fires me

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Lmao it's the shittest idea ever but she is too good looking to not try I would regret it for the rest of my life

are u still drunk ???

Don't do it, she will encharge you with rape or harassment accusations

You know what? I encourage this one. You know what the answer will be, but I think it would be a great idea as it might confused her a bit just so you can get a shocked look on her face.
She fires you and you ask her out. Would not be the reaction or reply she would expect out of you.

Do it.

Roflmao. Imagine being an incel and thinking you have a chance. The only valid reason to do it is if you want to hurt her self-esteem by making her feel like she's on our level JFL

why would she even fire you though

If she liked you, she wouldn't fire you.

I mean, good luck... I guess.

are u still drunk ???
Kinda. Feeling better after eating scrambled eggs and protein shake. I have to go to work though.
Don't do it, she will encharge you with rape or harassment accusations
Hahaha even if I will take every guy to UFC no one will make a fool out of me except for myself.
You know what? I encourage this one. You know what the answer will be, but I think it would be a great idea as it might confused her a bit just so you can get a shocked look on her face.
She fires you and you ask her out. Would not be the reaction or reply she would expect out of you.

Do it.
Hahhaaa I know that's what I thought as well. That's the last thing she expects and even if it doesn't work out at least she will remember me and in few years when I am rich she will regret it.
why would she even fire you though
It's not really her decision but she will probably deliver the news. And if someone else will want to fire me I will just look for her and ask her out in front of everyone. I have to think of some smart thing to say if she doesn't agree. Any ideas ?
I mean, good luck... I guess.
Thanks bro I will keep you updated l. If I don't post anything for a week or more it means I was arrested and raped in prison.

I wouldn’t be able to cope with a foid boss.

reminder she is drinking some alpha killer’s cum and choking on his dick and then giving you orders the next morning, larping like a strong independent accomplished unique complex free thinking sexual non-entity. but she’s too good to drink your cum

Lol wtf. YOLO I guess :feelskek:

reminder she is drinking some alpha killer’s cum and choking on his dick and then giving you orders the next morning, larping like a strong independent accomplished unique complex free thinking sexual non-entity. but she’s too good to drink your cum
That's my boss. Virtue signalling whore.

Do it.
High IQ

i prefer it that way at least she is pretty
btw im not even sure if she is my boss, i only know she is higher in corpo ladder than me and is responsible for hiring and firing
maybe it's HR or something i dont know

You ain’t getting fired bruv

you're delusional. clearly.

When she fires you is probably not your best timing for success

When she fires you is probably not your best timing for success
some people say life is like a sinusoid, one time it goes up and and then it goes down
my life was a flat line of failure till now but maybe i just need to believe in myself and it will all be okay :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Be sure to audio record it.
too austic to do that, i dont want to share my biggest potential fail with anyone

some people say life is like a sinusoid, one time it goes up and and then it goes down
my life was a flat line of failure till now but maybe i just need to believe in myself and it will all be okay :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
The incel life has a small amplitude

Good idea, make her feel disgusted & low value haha.

good idea but before that tell her you are an incel that will increase your chances even further

Brutal bluepill

you'll only be contributing to her ego, that's the last thing we need another toilet with a giant ego. Ask if you can pay her for sex, that way your lowering her to a whore

you'll only be contributing to her ego, that's the last thing we need another toilet with a giant ego. Ask if you can pay her for sex, that way your lowering her to a whore
Hahhaa but no seriously I wanna fuck

Lmao it's the shittest idea ever but she is too good looking to not try I would regret it for the rest of my life
OP Stop Smoking Marijuana When u browse .co

@TheSecondComing thoughts?

Go for it tbh. If you are fired you have nothing to lose.

make sure to go raw and good luck :feelsYall:

Sounds retarded but go for it jfl

Low inhib as fuck

you've got nothing to lose tbh