Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to eat some french fries tomorrow, blood.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
over for french frycels
5c3dfde201c0ea137d21f3c4

it's over

thoughts?

over for @LeFrenchCel

Put some cheese curds and bacon in that mang

Im ordering 15 beers and a burger meal!

Nice enjoy man, I personally like the CFA waffle fries, those are so fucking good.

i need a certain place to drink. I am currently with family.

over
Fuck it, Im blowing this time NEETbuxx paycheck on jeboozalem aka flying to heaven with booze

Enjoy brocel :feelsYall:

over
i saved 80 dollar last week for my emergency fund so i think im good, My mind has been so agressive towards me lately, Only way to calm it down is booze sometimes even tho the thought of watering my stomach and having to piss alot disturbs me, It has to go since everything fun is banned and illegal, Cant even do fucking lsd here, Laws are so cucked, I want to explore my personality.

Nice, hope you liked them :feelscomfy:

I like five guys fries.

Too bad you won’t be eating Stacy’s Pussy …….blud :feelsokman:

over for french frycels
5c3dfde201c0ea137d21f3c4

it's over
Unhealthy food cannot legally enter your body without consent next time. Try to eat a bell pepper and maybe some healthy fish instead of a burger and a protein shake instead of a shake.

i want to eat french fries also

Literally just ate three plates of french fries with ketchup at pizzeria buffet.

30a502fb52fb4791

Baked potatoes mog.

The day has come.

How were they?
They actually were really good.
I ate them after my big ass burger for dinner.
They were a little cold from time, but very crisp. I ate them with spicy ketchup and it was 10x better :feelsohh::ahegao:

over

They actually were really good.
I ate them after my big ass burger for dinner.
They were a little cold from time, but very crisp. I ate them with spicy ketchup and it was 10x better :feelsohh::ahegao:

over
Sounds delicious man, glad you enjoyed. Crisp is good too. Burger and fries is one of my favorite meals. I love eating fries with a combo of mayo and ketchup and also some spicy sauce too.