Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Going to high school parties when I was in middle school was pure suifuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I was constantly exposed to giga NT lifestyle, I would see kids playing beer pong, girls would flash their bare ass to distract the opponent, people would talk about their previous sexual partners, they'd do drugs in the backyard. I remember one time there was this dude who was hooking up with this chick, and he was trying to "defend" himself, he said to me "you know i'm using my toungue to kiss her right" and i was like "no you're eating her pussy". they were all in shock

It's strange when you think about it, we always think the younger generation is more "innocent" than us, when in reality they are probably less innocent.

Last edited:
How were you getting into highschool parties?

I've never been to a party (well, except one or two birthday parties in like kindergarten or elementary school)

I've never been to a party (well, except one or two birthday parties in like kindergarten or elementary school)
6ne237kpqbd11

Parties suck, end of story.

legit i have never been to a party
or birthday party or celebrated anything
not even my own birthday before
grew up in the jehovah's witnesses cult

You are so lucky. I wish I got to go to high school parties. The last time I went to a party was in 7th grade at a birthday party and that was 9 and a half years ago. (Remember weddings and shit don’t count)

You are so lucky. I wish I got to go to high school parties. The last time I went to a party was in 7th grade at a birthday party and that was 9 and a half years ago. (Remember weddings and shit don’t count)
its bittersweet though, i wasn't in the "in crowd"

can’t believe this bragging fakecel faggot was unbanned. So fucking annoying

my older sisters threw them
THREW THEM?!
Where was your father at??
Oh the things i’d do to my hypothetical daughters if they ever decided to do that. Getting kinda excited thinking about it.

you sound like a fakecel bro

THREW THEM?!
Where was your father at??
Oh the things i’d do to my hypothetical daughters if they ever decided to do that. Getting kinda excited thinking about it.
my dad is the biggest cuck imaginable. you have no fucking clue.

i'm drunk rn, but do you want me to make a thread on how cucked my dad is?

Partyinvitemogsme to the meatpacking district and back.

I remember one time there was this dude who was hooking up with this chick, and he was trying to "defend" himself, he said to me "you know i'm using my toungue to kiss her right" and i was like "no you're eating her pussy". they were all in shock
I don't get this, how does what he said make sense and how does what you said make sense and what was he defending from?
You're incel because you're incomprehensible.

my dad is the biggest cuck imaginable. you have no fucking clue.

Sure, go ahead. Give me a reason to rage. If there’s one thing I hate more than anything it’s dads who let their daughters be whores. Hell, it’s dads who don’t abort their daughters because lets be honest, whatever you do she’s going to be a whore anyway. They should all be castrated with a butter knife and be forced to eat their balls.

I don't get this, how does what he said make sense and how does what you said make sense and what was he defending from?
You're incel because you're incomprehensible.
jfl cope

he was talking about "using his tongue", that obviously refers to licking her clit

YES.
Sure, go ahead. Give me a reason to rage. If there’s one thing I hate more than anything it’s dads who let their daughters be whores. Hell, it’s dads who don’t abort their daughters because lets be honest, whatever you do she’s going to be a whore anyway. They should all be castrated with a butter knife and be forced to eat their balls.

how am i fakecel because my older sisters were sluts?

every single u post u make is almost written from the third person it’s so blatantly obvious and screams “I’m not actually an incel but I am blackpilled and here is why”

not to mention the fact you went to HS parties in middle school, that doesn’t happen for an outcast incel so why the fuck are you surprised people are calling you out

are you even a KHHV?

Last edited:
every single u post u make is almost written from the third person it’s so blatantly obvious and screams “I’m not actually an incel but I am blackpilled and here is why”

not to mention the fact you went to HS parties in middle school, that doesn’t happen for an outcast incel so why the fuck are you surprised people are calling you out

are you even a KHHV?
my older sisters threw those parties.

i spend all day on this forum im a giant loser

jfl cope

he was talking about "using his tongue", that obviously refers to licking her clit
Still doesn't make sense. What was he defending himself from? Did he just turn to you and blurt out "you know i'm using my tongue to kiss her right"? And why didn't you say "Excuse me, what are you talking about? Were we having a conversation that I wasn't aware of until now?" Or do people talk to you randomly about tongues and kissing while you're just standing around and you're used to it?

If I recall correctly, I did go to a sleepover in middleschool when I was really young, but it was meaningless since I only ended up getting bullied.

As to how I was bullied, I'd rather not talk about it, that shit is too embarrassing to even think about.

Still doesn't make sense. What was he defending himself from? Did he just turn to you and blurt out "you know i'm using my tongue to kiss her right"? And why didn't you say "Excuse me, what are you talking about? Were we having a conversation that I wasn't aware of until now?" Or do people talk to you randomly about tongues and kissing while you're just standing around and you're used to it?
he was defending himself from talking about his sexual experiences in front of some middle school kid
>ignores my question

yea ur not a KHHV not surprised
i answered your question im a huge loser. if i was a chad id have a gf and wouldn't spend time here

As to how I was bullied, I'd rather not talk about it, that shit is too embarrassing to even think about.
Plot twist the foids tortured you by holding you down and tickling your balls with their tongues.

Being a jehovah witness must suck
i pretty much left and considered myself an atheist since i was 16
i still live with my mom though so i'm constantly told about their cult brainwashing bullshit
and that i'll "die in armageddon" if i don't believe

:chad: trait: you went to high school parties as a middle schooler

I tried clubmaxxing once and that was easily the most horrible evening in my miserable life. I'd rather rot in front of my computer and watch stuff on the internet than exposing my subhumanity to a cesspit of the most superficial people on planet earth which are young partygoers and sexhavers.

Never even been to a party, and im in fucking high school. :feelsrope::feelsrope:its so over

legit i have never been to a party
or birthday party or celebrated anything
not even my own birthday before
grew up in the jehovah's witnesses cult
So your parents are jehovah?they couldn't find you a wife?

have you been to any? and when?
I’ve been to a few as I told u a while back, they are pure black pill. All high tier normies+ getting all the attention from foids, while the low value men are hiding in corners or all talking with each other. 100% black pilling experience.

So your parents are jehovah?they couldn't find you a wife?
no. dad left when i was 2. mom is still witness though, but since i'm autistic and left when i was 16, there is no way my mom would help me get a witness girl. Plus i don't want one, they are all mentally ill

no. dad left when i was 2. mom is still witness though, but since i'm autistic and left when i was 16, there is no way my mom would help me get a witness girl. Plus i don't want one, they are all mentally ill
volcel:chad::chad::chad::chad:

I’ve been to a few as I told u a while back, they are pure black pill. All high tier normies+ getting all the attention from foids, while the low value men are hiding in corners or all talking with each other. 100% black pilling experience.
indeed, when i was in middle school i knew i had no shot with the high schoolers anyway but college parties were an insanely brutal blackpill