Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to the public as a single and unattractive young male in 2022

Do people stare at you?

I can’t relate the leonardo defagrio with a foid next to him

its over becuse retards can mate,

can't relate, usually nobody even pays attention to me

Never been out in public (like walking down the street with people) if so it was very short.

can't relate, usually nobody even pays attention to me
It's not about attention paying . Ignoring is the worst rejection, really. Going to the cinema, restaurant, cafe or clothes shopping all look ridiculous when it's a lone incel doing it.

It's not about attention paying . Ignoring is the worst rejection, really. Going to the cinema, restaurant, cafe or clothes shopping all look ridiculous when it's a lone incel doing it.
oh yeah, the looks I get when I go shopping for clothes is fucking unbearable

Does it really ?

fakecel if youve never had people cross the road to avoid ya or stop them from going down alleyways cus ur in em

Carry a weapon to defend yourself

That cute actress who's now a gross tranny.

I hate when I have to go outside most of the time because the people ignore me or they stare at me which makes me feel uncomfortable I'm tired of people hating me because I'm lonely.

I hate when I have to go outside most of the time because the people ignore me or they stare at me which makes me feel uncomfortable I'm tired of people hating me because I'm lonely.
its so fucking over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back