Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Going to war is cucked and bluepilled

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Imagine dying a gruesome death just to increase the prestige of some asshole leader of your country. :feelshaha:

Imagine being cannon fodder. :feelshaha:

It is cringe ESPECIALLY for incels. At least normies had good times. Incels had a nightmare life and then even defend the nation that did this to them. :feelshaha:

Agreed, now we know not to thanks to blackpill. Imagine fighting for your country just to protect whores and simps.

"I'm fighting for the pride of my country, for my nation" :soy:
No you're just a cuck who'll die for nothing :feelsjuice:

I would like to imagine that I would fight if I had anything worth defending. As of now though my nation has nothing but degeneracy and isn't even worth my life.

Amd nobody cares that he served.

Fully agree, same as being in army or police unless the only motive is money. It sucks in all out war men have no choice.

agreed
incelz idealizing and glorying soldierz, russia and shit like that are cucked af :feelskek:

Imagine dying a gruesome death just to increase the prestige of some asshole leader of your country. :feelshaha:

It is cringe ESPECIALLY for incels. At least normies had good times. Incels had a nightmare life and then even defend the nation that did this to them. :feelshaha:
It was based and blackpilled pre 1700, kill weaker men and rape women (unless you were cannon fodder:feelshaha:)

An incel isn't a good soldier, after all. Chads are big and strong, they're more suitable for that.

An incel isn't a good soldier, after all. Chads are big and strong, they're more suitable for that.
I doubt it. Chads cling to their lives. Incels don't. So really they would make ideal soldiers.

Real Chads get comfy careers.

At least it's better than roping because dying in a war is more dignifying. Plus, if you make it out alive, you might get statusmaxxed if you get back home, but of course this might not work if you don't pass a certain looks threshold though, but you will still get respect from people if they know you're in the army.

Agreed
At least it's better than roping because dying in a war is more dignifying. Plus, if you make it out alive, you might get statusmaxxed if you get back home, but of course this might not work if you don't pass a certain looks threshold though, but you will still get respect from people if they know you're in the army.
:bluepill:

high IQ, war is not for trucels

ur 1st worlder and rich. opinion discarded

Assassin's Brotherhood is better

Chads cling to their lives. Incels don't.
That's true. But I mean, in terms of physique, Chads are more preferable, so to speak.

105 men born for every 100 women, war is just a way to cull the incels and the extra men out. Giga cucked if you would fight in a war tbh. Your government just wants to kill you.

That's true. But I mean, in terms of physique, Chads are more preferable, so to speak.
Yes and no.

A good physique doesn't mean you are Chad lmao. Face first (and height) anything else second.

Many Chads have scrawny and shit bodies. If you have face it is enough to not be fat. If you don't have face? Good fucking luck even with a great body.:fuk:

Agreed
:bluepill:

Going to war is only cool if it’s your own interest

So pretty far from the current soldier :feelskek:

Going to war is only cool if it’s your own interest

So pretty far from the current soldier :feelskek:
It's only cool if you're not actually risking your life, just larping. Selensky or Klitchko are a good example. Or whatever leaders DNR+LNR have.

If you actually have to fight, there is nothing cool about it. Actually it reveals you are a low tier male.

A good physique doesn't mean you are Chad lmao.
But real Chads have good physique. They can easily gain muscle mass. Don't also forget genetics typically come in a package. Chads have very good bones: they're thick and strong, which allows them to grow more muscle mass. Also, real Chads rarely have a problem with their physical health.

But real Chads have good physique. They can easily gain muscle mass. Don't also forget genetics typically come in a package. Chads have very good bones: they're thick and strong, which allows them to grow more muscle mass. Also, real Chads rarely have a problem with their physical health.
Disgusting Chad worship. :feelshaha:

Like I said women want face. They want statusmaxxed thin young Chads with good faces. Not all Chads have good bodies, but ALL Chads have good faces.

Lj5zjrcfjqe61

I disagree.

Militarymaxxing is a legit strategy for ascension. Foids are attracted to uniforms.

Joining a war as a conscript is dumb, but it offers more chances of ascenscion than the alternative (rotting).

While it's true that the Nazis and Soviets annihilated each other, it is also true that Nazis impregnated tons of french foids, and Soviets impregnated tons of German foids. Likewise the Japanese impregnated ton of chink foids and so on.

You mean fighting and dying for my race :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Leaders romanticize war so that naive young men can go die for some useless war only the elites will benefit from.

The only way I'd fight for my country is if foids (even though they'd be completely useless) were also conscripted.

Yes. I hope I will never be forced to.
Fully agree, same as being in army or police unless the only motive is money. It sucks in all out war men have no choice.
Conscription for an incel sucks dick. At least normies can say that they are fighting for their wives and kids. Incels just get to die over nothing because cucked laws say so.

Losing it is even more cucked

I would rather kys myself than die for globohomo
If I get drafted and given a frontline combat duty, I would probably use my rifle to blow my brains out too.

For real, fuck brawndo drinking meatheads for thinking it is every man's duty to frontline and die for a cause they don't fully understand.

:lul: based

Dying for one's nation can be respectable, valorous, and commendable as long as the individual was provided a good life because of the influence of that nation...

However, we are incels, thus that reasoning does not apply to us.
Ones nation is my ass. All of humanity can go suck my big fat horse cock and schoke to death:feelsdevil: