Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gonna ask my mom to get me colonoscopy finally

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I'm probably stage 4 cancer already and don't even know it. These instestinal issues persist too fucking long :feelsree::woke::feelsree::woke:

I'm going to ask my parents to set me up with gastroenterologist to do colonoscopy. If they find cancer, hopefully either

1) it's fixable
2) it's so advanced that it kills me quickly

I read online that colon cancer is starting to affect younger people more often and it's usually advanced as fuck when it's found in them. Been having back pains too jfl. Probably have tumors that spread to my fucking spine, liver, lungs, etc. :cryfeels::woke:

How do you get it tho? Seems like super rare these days. It used to finish off people dying from poverty

How do you get it tho? Seems like super rare these days. It used to finish off people dying from poverty
Don't know bro. I just have shit luck in every part of my life

you may or may not sleep, and then it is basically like a dildo in your ass. You will fart a lot during and after the colonoscopy. It is a shameful procedure but nothing you can do about it.
I would rather just die.

It starts with a morning where you can only have a light breakfast, you may not have nuts or seeds. Then you drink tons of water, maybe 8 liters during the entire day. You also have to take laxatives that make you shit even more. Then the day after that you do the colonoscopy and they inject something in you that makes you sleepy, you may or may not sleep, and then it is basically like a dildo in your ass. You will fart a lot during and after the colonoscopy. It is a shameful procedure but nothing you can do about it.
Holy fuck. Is it a guy doing it at least so I don't have to fart in front of Stacy?

You're surrounded by multiple people. Last time I did it there were 5 people in the room, they were all female. The time before that it was an old Chad who put it in.
It's gonna be super embarassing. Fuck, why does it have to be this way?

Doubt you have cancer tbh

If you have cancer you usually feel like shit 24/7 srs

Bro, this isn’t a good way to lose your virginity. Being ass fucked by a doctor? That’s not it chief.

1. Why do you have to ask your parents to make the appointment?
2. Aren’t you a medical student, you should know how to make an appointment.
3. Why do you not know the process of a colonoscopy, again medical student.
4. Good luck hopefully it’s not ass cancer.

1. Why do you have to ask your parents to make the appointment?
2. Aren’t you a medical student, you should know how to make an appointment.
3. Why do you not know the process of a colonoscopy, again medical student.
4. Good luck hopefully it’s not ass cancer.
I do know the process but I am high inhib and scared to make an appointment and idk who to call. I kinda know the process of the ass scope but not in depth tbh

how tf you get cancer

You are lucky to have cancer. Thank the gods.

Say is joke boyo :cryfeels:

Say is joke boyo :cryfeels:
Sadly no buddy boyo it's over for me. I'll be laying down being laughed at by women with a tube up my ass farting and shitting all over an operating table

Im spitting blood in the sink when i wake up in the morning but i dont even care anymore

We are past the point of no return now
source.gif

I have had stomach/intestinal issues starting two years ago and I've done nothing about them. Pretty sure you just have IBD.

I have had stomach/intestinal issues starting two years ago and I've done nothing about them. Pretty sure you just have IBD.
maybe I do....but with my shit luck it's probably cancer and if that's true then I'm killing myself right after the diagnosis maybe :cryfeels: