Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

gonna kill myself tonight

• Thread starter xxxrivenmainxxx
  • Start date
X

xxxrivenmainxxx

Recruit
★★
am doing it with a grill in a closed room. i hope my familie isnt affected by the gas. I wish it wouldnt end like this but the last rejection was to much to handle. I wish you all the luck in the world, i hope you dont end up with the same fate i do.

shoutout to all my bros from r/incels :(

>when your final words get quarantined to off topic

brutal

Your familiy will get affect by your death a lot though. Killing yourself for a rejection is really unnecessary.

Are you serious?

yes 100%. i am just waiting till my family is asleep
Go to sleep and then tell me how you feel tomorrow. I also have extreme depressing nights and it's usually better after a good sleep. Look at pictures of your family and childhood photos. Think about your life. Do you really want this? How much thought did you put into this?

It sounds like you got rejected recently and didn't think much about it

are you really out of all copes?

Good luck to you.
Everyone deserves a right to leave this hell.

rip man, i liked your reddit posts about manletism. obligatory don't do it, but in the end its your choice.

How old are you? How many times have you been rejected? Dont you have any kind of hopes? Not even scortceling or betabuxxing?

Anyway, if this is definitive, good luck. I hope you can find some peace, whatever you end up doing.

Don't give up so easily, just use your copes and make your life bearable.

why expedite the process of death? we will all die eventually.

Rejection isn't worth it. This is exactly what these roasties want, for us to off ourselves. Don't give it to them.

You just got rejected by your female friend like a day or two ago, just fucking chill. For goodness sake.

am doing it with a grill in a closed room. i hope my familie isnt affected by the gas. I wish it wouldnt end like this but the last rejection was to much to handle. I wish you all the luck in the world, i hope you dont end up with the same fate i do.

shoutout to all my bros from r/incels :(

I would first argue don't kill yourself because its illogical, not worth it, and whats probably waiting for you "on the other side" may ironically be worse than your current life, so its counter productive to escaping suffering, just to end up suffering more. Now to my next point.

Are you a virgin?, if so could you please do me a huge favor and just rape the bitch that rejected you before you kill yourself, if you are going to end your life anyways, you might as well get the ultimate revenge on the female populace and get rid of the V card while you're at it, multiple birds killed with one stone.

Please, I beg you, don't waste the power of "nothing left to lose" and just kill yourself without getting revenge, if you truly have nothing left to lose and are 100% sure you are going to kill yourself, then life at that moment might as well be a video game, you can do whatever the fuck you want, just take what you want from women, then kill yourself.

Even if you aren't a virgin do this, what do you have to lose, might as well let her know her place and get some final enjoyment from life before you die.

Last edited:
Don’t do it. Convert to Islam instead

i read this when i'm sad

Attachments

• 5zb3Eiu.jpg
    5zb3Eiu.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 110
Bro who the fuck kills themselves with gas.
You will be caughing like crazy and probably leave the room before you die.
Or your parents start smelling smoke and open the door, then you go to the hospital and get diagnosed with some brain damage.

Please stop talking, you'll really make him kill himself now with this bullshit kek.
Religion only contains more of your sexuality and in the end, it just ends up making you more sexually frustrated. Why do you think priests adores young boys?

You'd better livestream it.

Last seen almost two hours ago... I sincerely hope he changed his mind :feelscry:

I will never rope. Cope 4 life

Stream it if true.

Here's an idea
Don't kill yourself

I guess that's it.
RIP, OP.
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

Wait a sec IS OP KILL?

>when your final words get quarantined to off topic

brutal
Yup this is a solid blackpill of what fate awaits man incels yet apparently it aint worth the main board privilege.

Anyways if this is real, rest in peace OP.

I might or might not have said something similar before.

Don’t kill yourself yet. You can still switch off the grill, go buy yourself a fancy meal and a hooker, and come back and do it. No need to go out on such a sour note.
What