Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

gonna kill myself tonight

• Thread starter xxxrivenmainxxx
  • Start date
@Indari
hope you go to heaven as a virgin,suicide is never the answer
Cope4life
17e

I wish I had the courage do it myself. I wish you good luck in whatever you decide to do.

do you main lucian?
No i only main e girl or stacey champs such as janna, ahri, and lux. So i can fake being an egirl and get boosted to diamond 5

i wish i had the balls to do this

LoL username and password? Server?

i recognized his name from reddit must be legit

RIP he will not be forgotten.

If you did it then RIP bro

Enjoy your harem of stacies in the afterlife!

I wish I had the courage do it myself. I wish you good luck in whatever you decide to do.
Use that courage to make life difficult for roasties and chads instead of acting like everything is hopeless.

Update: it didnt work. Apparently a grill doesnt produce enough Carbon monoxide to be deadly. I was put to the hospital and then in a psych ward, i am now back. I am sorry guys...

Update: it didnt work. Apparently a grill doesnt produce enough Carbon monoxide to be deadly. I was put to the hospital and then in a psych ward, i am now back. I am sorry guys...
Damn. Are you being monitored by someone now?

How did you feel?

That's very worrying.

Pls tell me you're only saying this for attention

damn, how was it

Pls tell me you're only saying this for attention

the suicide part is 100% true.

but yeah, i am probally made this thread for a last bit of attention. wanted to go out with a some people knowing

What happened at the psych place?

Well at the beginning i was a fucking mess lyieng in bed all day. They more or less left me alone most of the time and gave me some strong medication. Once i was feeling better they did let me out very quickly

Well at the beginning i was a fucking mess lyieng in bed all day. They more or less left me alone most of the time and gave me some strong medication. Once i was feeling better they did let me out very quickly

Not bad then. Are you taking anything right now?

I know it's selfish but I'm glad it didn't work
Welcome back riven
Hope you recover okay
:heart:

welcome back boyo

@iblamemyself link me to the post in your signature.

That was probably the most hilarious thread from him
I agree. But somehow I have a feeling that it will be topped... I hope alphadestiny will mention popbob in one of his videos. I'd laugh so hard when this happens

I agree. But somehow I have a feeling that it will be topped... I hope alphadestiny will mention popbob in one of his videos. I'd laugh so hard when this happens
True. We need to send his threads somehow to him and encourage him to "disprove" his threads.

I died of laughter when I saw the " My mum found my downloads folder" thread though

Glad you're alive my nigga