Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gonna take 6 years to graduate, six digit debt

SUH

SUH

Veteran
Im fucking in pieces in now after I got an F on my linear algebebra midterm. Im gonna fail almost all my STEM classes this quarter. Im already very behind my lower division courses in which everyone(including you guys) easily get Bs and As while Im struggling to get a C-. Since Im in UCucks theyll rack up my tuition so that even if I graduate Ill be 250000$ debt for a shitty <2.3 GPA bachelors in computer engineering. The worst thing is that Im 2 years in and its a sunk cost+ my parents will kick me out or force me to find a job and kick me out when every single place inevitably rejects my application.

Sorry for writing disjointed I just cant think anymore because of my impending doom.

Its fucking ovER. At least you curry and ricecels are smart enough to get As and low debt. I wish I was you, being geniuses at programming and being able to study 9 hours a day and wirk at the same time.

Holy shit, and people were damn near rioting when tuition increased from £3000 to £9000 annually in the UK.
It's over for you guys RIP:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Lol. Sucks to be you. You're definitely not getting any sympathy from me. Ahh, sure feels good being a NEET right now :cool:

It's beyond over for debtcels. You are never going to pay them back if your GPA ends up being that low. Your post makes me really happy about my country's education system, because we do not have to be in such a huge amount of debt.

Lol. Sucks to be you. You're definitely not getting any sympathy from me. Ahh, sure feels good being a NEET right now :cool:
Until your parents have had enough of the smelly cumrags,, mildew covered windows from ejaculating 11 times daily and kick you out

It's such bullshit how Americans have to go tens of thousands of dollars in debt just to have a shot at a decent paying job.

Is this an american thing? I never heard that it was so expensive to go to uni here in europe.

250k$ is what you earn in 10 years wage slaving (not even)

Until your parents have had enough of the smelly cumrags,, mildew covered windows from ejaculating 11 times daily and kick you out
JFL. I don't even live with my parents, you mongoloid.

It's such bullshit how Americans have to go tens of thousands of dollars in debt just to have a shot at a decent paying job.
You really need to pick a useful major if you want to get benefits from college. Just go to a vocational school if you do not want to have an insane amount of debt that you will never be able to pay back.

I ficking hate how they accepted your welfare application.

I ficking hate how they accepted your welfare application.
Aww. Is that a bit of jealousy I sense? Good luck being a wageslave working in McDonald's after you graduate dude.

You really need to pick a useful major if you want to get benefits from college. Just go to a vocational school if you do not want to have an insane amount of debt that you will never be able to pay back.
Is graduating in computer engineering worth it? At least theoretically I could be proficient in C++ and designing modern computer hardware. Would thet accept my job application in europe or the 3rd world?

JFL. I don't even live with my parents, you mongoloid.
autismbucks then?
LOL at feeling superior as a NEET, the lowest of the low

1431470167179.jpg

Aww. Is that a bit of jealousy I sense? Good luck being a wageslave working in McDonald's after you graduate dude.
Of course Im jealous. But you give me hope that theyll give me welfare on the grounds of autism and depression and I can then leech of my successful college classmates.

autismbucks then?
LOL at feeling superior as a NEET, the lowest of the low
You sound pretty salty tbh. The lowest of the low is being a wagecuck with a useless degree and a heap of student dept.

Is graduating in computer engineering worth it? At least theoretically I could be proficient in C++ and designing modern computer hardware. Would thet accept my job application in europe or the 3rd world?
Computer engineering is a good major, since the computer industry will experience lots of growth in the upcoming years. However your job prospects will be significantly lower if your GPA is subpar. I live in Germany and the employers here pay a lot of attention to your grades.

Computer engineering is a good major, since the computer industry will experience lots of growth in the upcoming years. However your job prospects will be significantly lower if your GPA is subpar. I live in Germany and the employers here pay a lot of attention to your grades.
Then who spreads these memes that employers care about how much you actually know rather than GPA? Do they care about your grades only if youre a beginner?

You sound pretty salty tbh. The lowest of the low is being a wagecuck with a useless degree and a heap of student dept.
It is no doubt better than wageslaving in most cases but LOL at taking pride in it

Is this an american thing? I never heard that it was so expensive to go to uni here in europe.

250k$ is what you earn in 10 years wage slaving (not even)
Yes, college is basically a huge scam in America. It is designed for the affluent who wanted to a make "careers" out of their hobbies and it still works well for those who follow such a path. The whole working class kid getting a (((loan))) so he can get the degree, get the good job and have a better life than his parents was a meme that was more due to a strong economy flush with well paying jobs than boomers getting college degrees. As companies become to big to fail and hiring decisions are made for every reason other than the candidates competence (do I like them (are they good looking)? do they check off any boxes on diversity quotas? are they so desperate we can exploit them?) college has become a scam to rob millions from normies.

I you must work, go trades. People often overblow how great trades are, but they won't leave you in massive debt and you will be able to find work somewhere. Live modestly, save up your money and get out of them (I recommend homesteading) as fast as possible though, because your body is on a ticking clock until major injuries leave you a pill popping alcoholic.

It is no doubt better than wageslaving in most cases but LOL at taking pride in it
Why should I not take pride in not being a slave to a system that I hate and being able to do whatever the fuck I feel like?

Yes, college is basically a huge scam in America. It is designed for the affluent who wanted to a make "careers" out of their hobbies and it still works well for those who follow such a path. The whole working class kid getting a (((loan))) so he can get the degree, get the good job and have a better life than his parents was a meme that was more due to a strong economy flush with well paying jobs than boomers getting college degrees. As companies become to big to fail and hiring decisions are made for every reason other than the candidates competence (do I like them (are they good looking)? do they check off any boxes on diversity quotas? are they so desperate we can exploit them?) college has become a scam to rob millions from normies.

I you must work, go trades. People often overblow how great trades are, but they won't leave you in massive debt and you will be able to find work somewhere. Live modestly, save up your money and get out of them (I recommend homesteading) as fast as possible though, because your body is on a ticking clock until major injuries leave you a pill popping alcoholic.
How can I pay for trade school when Im already in 5 digit debt and not NT enough to get any minwage job?

It's over for lowGPAcels ;(

Then who spreads these memes that employers care about how much you actually know rather than GPA?
Well how are they supposed to know anything about you if they can only see a bad degree certificate? They do not care that much about your GPA though if you do extremely well in an entrance exam. But your GPA will matter most of the time since it is a direct demonstration of your skills. They are not going to hire you, if you cannot show them anything.

Why should I not take pride in not being a slave to a system that I hate and being able to do whatever the fuck I feel like?
because it's the system you hate thats supporting you in the first place [Hypocrisy]. If you find a way to support yourself on passive income than sure be proud of it. I would neet in that case

How can I pay for trade school when Im already in 5 digit debt and not NT enough to get any minwage job?
You specifically are shit out of luck, I'm afraid. :kys:

Edit: What does your github account look like? Shit to non-existent I'm guessing. You better fill it up with interesting coding projects you wrote yourself and contribute something significant to other popular open codebases if you want to impress employers. This shit is more valuable than a college degree anyway.

because it's the system you hate thats supporting you in the first place [Hypocrisy]. If you find a way to support yourself on passive income than sure be proud of it. I would neet in that case
And? You think I give a fuck? I wish everyone would do the same so that it would collapse. By putting back into the system (Working), you're just perpetuating it. Working people are literally the pillars keeping this society from crumbling, thus keeping it from being replaced by something new and probably better.

And? You think I give a fuck? I wish everyone would do the same so that it would collapse. By putting back into the system (Working), you're just perpetuating it. Working people are literally the pillars keeping this society from crumbling, thus keeping it from being replaced by something new and probably better.
k
its just rich that ur attacking the OP for wanting to go to college

In my opinion you need to cut your loses right now. Take some time ofd, and try again at another institution. You don't want to get into debt only for bad grades. You won't find a good job to pay the debt off.

LMFAO at anyone who thinks education counts for shit. Utterly fucking pointless.

and this is why school is a scam

My course gonna be 6 years long, but I'll only be £42,000 in debt. $250,000 is absurd.

You failed Linear Algebra 1? No offence but either change majors or buckle down, since your in comp eng it was an introduction course not even the real thing

You failed Linear Algebra 1? No offence but either change majors or buckle down, since your in comp eng it was an introduction course not even the real thing
That's why I hate and am jealous of you fellow stemcels. Because you think you have it bad but are still incredibly smug and arrogant if someone doesnt understand math completely. Linear algebra is only available after you finish all of calculus(excluding curl and divergence, which I passed too) in my college BTW, not introductory.
Change majors? I dont know any other major that would be helpful or that I could pass with a >3.5.

i don't want to encourage people to drop out of school but 250k is insane. even if you manage to graduate (big if!) how are you going to pay that back?
if you're still young there are other things you can do. school is not for everyone.

In my opinion you need to cut your loses right now. Take some time ofd, and try again at another institution. You don't want to get into debt only for bad grades. You won't find a good job to pay the debt off.

My parents will kick me out if I dont get a job immediately if I drop out.

It's beyond over for debtcels. You are never going to pay them back if your GPA ends up being that low. Your post makes me really happy about my country's education system, because we do not have to be in such a huge amount of debt.
usa is an 11th world country

i don't want to encourage people to drop out of school but 250k is insane. even if you manage to graduate (big if!) how are you going to pay that back?
if you're still young there are other things you can do. school is not for everyone.
Too much of a framecel and incompetent for trade.

jfl at me I had a full scholarship to uni active 5 years after I graduate high school and I'm going to be wasting it not going to uni because I'm a low iq subhuman

My parents will kick me out if I dont get a job immediately if I drop out.

Yeah, get a job. Preferably not full time.

Too much of a framecel and incompetent for trade.
you don't know that. take some time off and look at other career options. if you're in your early 20s and don't have any major deformities or medical conditions pretty much all doors are open for you. don't let your parents make your decisions for you.

if you stay in college because your parents pressured you into it and end up dropping out 3 or 4 years down the line it's not just debt you'll have to wrry about, many careers have strict age limits for joining

Kek. At least by dropping out of school I avoided debts.

That's why I hate and am jealous of you fellow stemcels. Because you think you have it bad but are still incredibly smug and arrogant if someone doesnt understand math completely. Linear algebra is only available after you finish all of calculus(excluding curl and divergence, which I passed too) in my college BTW, not introductory.
Change majors? I dont know any other major that would be helpful or that I could pass with a >3.5.
I’m not trying to be smug, but Linear Algebra is not even that bad compared to the advanced math and physics you will be doing are you actually studying or just bsing your way through, maybe look into Economics or Data Science if you want to change

I’m not trying to be smug, but Linear Algebra is not even that bad compared to the advanced math and physics you will be doing are you actually studying or just bsing your way through, maybe look into Economics or Data Science if you want to change
Like what, we have no more pure math after diff. equations, everything after that is circuit analysis and applying the math previously studied. I got almost all Cs in calculus because I cant study every day more than 4 hours after that I fall asleep. I talked to my parents about economics and they said that theyll only let me study it if I pay my own rent and get a job because they dont want to pay for me studying bullshit nonSTEM majors.

Like what, we have no more pure math after diff. equations, everything after that is circuit analysis and applying the math previously studied. I got almost all Cs in calculus because I cant study every day more than 4 hours after that I fall asleep. I talked to my parents about economics and they said that theyll only let me study it if I pay my own rent and get a job because they dont want to pay for me studying bullshit nonSTEM majors.
force yourself to study you can change that yourself

Yeah, get a job. Preferably not full time.
I live in a neoliberal country. No way theyll hire an autistic white male with no prior experience or connections.

Are you from out of state? Sounds a lot for UCal
Then who spreads these memes that employers care about how much you actually know rather than GPA? Do they care about your grades only if youre a beginner?
It depends how much extracurriculars you have to show. Most people don't so anything spectacular outisde of schoolwork and projects so grades are all to go by. I would reccomend joining a student group which regularly do projects for competitions. It will beef up your Resume especially if you have an active role and learn a lot. The assumption by employers is that anyone excelling in such a group will be performing well in courses, but it's not always the case. At my college the student groups usually have a hard time being fully staffed. Maybe it's the case at your school. Check out stuff like IEEE if you can.