Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theres no hope. No point in studying hard.

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

truest trucel, sotonist
★★★★★
Wheter i get by mircale in some good college and get some good diploma i will still be incel and wageslave and be a worker.
If i go to do trades like construction or plumbing im gonna get my back broken early, sun burns, etc.

Office job - slave for your boss, boring shit
Coal miner, manual labour - physically demanding

edgelordcel

Correct, so focus on getting enough money to live comfortably. Women don't care about you. Society doesn't care about you.

Yeah.
There would be a point if you want to geomax or betabux but it's very hard to motivate yourself for something that far in the future. I know I can't anyway.

You can still obscurecollegemaxx to SEA, it's the premier respite for those who still have time.

Idk abt aryan im 5 9 and fat and ugly.
Cuckratia and Cuckistan are the last states in which the remnants of true Aryan genetics remain.

They need to form a confederation.

Uutunuabbvg31

Don't ask too many questions goy just keep your head down and work hard.

Idk abt aryan im 5 9 and fat and ugly.
Great
5'9 isn't that short and you can lose weight bro...
if you are just ugly and white you won't be an incel in SEA if you go out of the tourist traps (possibly, don't blame me if it fails)

Cuckratia and Cuckistan are the last states in which the remnants of true Aryan genetics remain.

They need to form a confederation.

View attachment 1147519
Lol at the flag
Idk croatia, montenegroy serbia and bosnia are the homeland of tallfags but chad faces are rarer than somehwhere like australia(whites) or sweden and norway

Lol at the flag
Idk croatia, montenegroy serbia and bosnia are the homeland of tallfags but chad faces are rarer than somehwhere like australia(whites) or sweden and norway
Ugliest Istrian

GDkrw6KbYAAiMHT

Prettiest Swede

Gaaaaa