Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good copes for when you have to go outside?

D

deleted_romantic

Greycel
I'm trying to limit my interactions with normies as much as possible. I get all my groceries delivered and only leave the house for work and appointments. It's during these times that I always get reminded of how much of a subhuman I'm perceived as, what are the best copes for this?

Grounding, sun gazing, sun bathing.

Philosophy is good

Nature walk meditation
Sungazing and bathing
Swimming (if there are bodies of water nearby)

Flash you cock to scare away foids

have some vodka before going out.

That's not terrible advice. What about when I have to drive tho?

That's not terrible advice. What about when I have to drive tho?
If you’re gonna drive then probably best not to drink OR you can have a VERY little amount a sip or two to help calm down before going out.

daydreaming about being at home and playing video games, wanking, watching anime or reading and wanking to the lewd mangas/doujinshi
Sexy dark skinned bitch oneesan

I just listen to loud music and not look at anyone. i also fixed my garbage posture not that it makes a difference when ur sitting down on buses or trains.

Nature walk meditation
Sungazing and bathing
Swimming (if there are bodies of water nearby)
What if I need to go to the doctor or get my car fixed or some shit and don't have time?

Automatic pilot mode/dissociate as if I'm someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back