Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Good coping songs?

mang0

mang0

always losing to hbox
-
When I'm feeling really down I like listening to really sad songs

The last one with Chet baker is pretty good, I sometime listen to 30´s or 50´s music too, it´s just so elegant and make one think of a simpler time back when we actually lived in a civilized society where manners and respect was important, before degeneracy took over

Not hating but this should probably be in OffTopic tbh

When I first was truly blackpilled, a while back, ngl, for the first two months I done absolutely nothing but lay in bed crying, while listening to Elliott Smith, lmao.
Some of my favorite songs from him.

What the fuck. I literally double checked to see if I posted this. You have great taste in music my friend.

When I first was truly blackpilled, a while back, ngl, for the first two months I done absolutely nothing but lay in bed crying, while listening to Elliott Smith, lmao.
Some of my favorite songs from him.

Ah, another Elliot Smith fan

Even though Elliott Smith wasn't an incel, I really identify with him

He was clearly haunted by something just like we're haunted by the truth of the black pill

These lines ring especially true:

'Cause everyone is a fucking pro
And they all got answers from trouble they've known
And they all got to say what you should and shouldn't do
Though they don't have a clue

What the fuck. I literally double checked to see if I posted this. You have great taste in music my friend.

Thank you, my friend! I really appreciate that

"But look at us now, quit driving, some things hurt more much more than cars and girls.
Just look at us now, start counting, what adds up the way it did when we were young ?
Just look at us now, quit driving, some things hurt much more than cars and girls.
"

Ah, another Elliot Smith fan

Even though Elliott Smith wasn't an incel, I really identify with him

He was clearly haunted by something just like we're haunted by the truth of the black pill

Thank you, my friend! I really appreciate that
These days, if it weren't for his money/status, he could've been, lol. Dude wasn't very attractive, especially a few years into addiction, manlet, weak frame, and judging by all his interviews, songs, and live performances, he seemed to be shit at socializing.
Either way, I guess not being incel didn't seem to help him, given his suicide, in the end. :feelscry:
Haunted is a good term to describe his music, I agree.

Nice. Really ambient. Have you heard of lofi hip hop? If you like this, I think you'll like lofi.
yeah its one of many of my favorite genres /

"But look at us now, quit driving, some things hurt more much more than cars and girls.
Just look at us now, start counting, what adds up the way it did when we were young ?
Just look at us now, quit driving, some things hurt much more than cars and girls.
"

Hmm nice song but I'm not sure if I understand what that means

Threads like this you should always write the song then post the url

the constant embedding slows down browsers fierce

all these years on forums and incels still haven't developed the IQ enough to do this, it's kinda sad

Anything Blackmill, but I used to listen this song "Blackmill Friend" a lot when I was 17yo back when I was REALLY depressed and actively were planning my suicide

Also this song Blackmill Miracle is so nostalgic and a good suicide cope for me, in particular the first 30 sec

Threads like this you should always write the song then post the url

the constant embedding slows down browsers fierce

all these years on forums and incels still haven't developed the IQ enough to do this, it's kinda sad
Sorry I assumed that people weren't using dial-up anymore

Here's a song for you

i love all the music here === beautiful taste fellas ... please post more

Omg this song "Prefab Sprout - Cars and girls" is amazing what a masterpiece, thanks!

Sorry I assumed that people weren't using dial-up anymore

Here's a song for you

Regarding the theme of the thread:

Last edited:
I've been listening to the twin peaks soundtrack and other lynch songs. I'm a huge david lynch fan.

When I’m sad, I listen to grave war songs that remind me of nationalism and how, in certain aspects, I’m lucky.

Elliott Smith - Elliott Smith - Son Of Sam

I've been listening to the twin peaks soundtrack and other lynch songs. I'm a huge david lynch fan.

While Wild at Heart has nothing on Eraserhead, Blue Velvet, and Twin Peaks, I'm quite fond of this cover:

When I’m sad, I listen to grave war songs that remind me of nationalism and how, in certain aspects, I’m lucky.

Aren't you from Cork?

Last edited:
Everybody posts, nobody listens time?

This one fits very well here.